1,558 results
All reviews louis armstrong park french quarter bourbon street within walking distance nice courtyard three blocks free breakfast yogurt courtyard area short walk the breakfast area few blocks great place to stay would stay here again jackson square front desk staff staff was very friendly and helpful
Reviewed 7 September 2018

Good location with all the amenities. Breakfast was great, Pool area was relaxing. Three blocks from Bourbon Street. Trolly picks up one block from the hotel. Staff is very helpful, courteous and friendly..

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank dariap112018
StanleyM553, General Manager at Best Western Plus French Quarter Landmark Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your 5 star experience with the TripAdvisor community.
We are proud of our French Quarter location and the convenience to the streetcars and attractions in our area.
I agree with you, I am very fortunate to have a group of talented people that make up our staff, it will be my pleasure to share your kind comments.
Hope there is another New Orleans visit in the near future, we would enjoy being your host ..... again.

We appreciate your business.

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Currently staying at this hotel. The room safe is not working and we have reported it 3 times and each time they say it will be fixed tommorow! They have your money and not worried about fixing the issues! It may be fixed in time for the next guest?

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Stanley M, General Manager at Best Western Plus French Quarter Landmark Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Mr Cane

I am so glad I had the chance to speak with you, personally apologize and rectify the issue while you were still here.

That being said, I am sorry for the time lapsed between your reporting of the issue and our attention to it. It was a communication breakdown again I apologize and will use this as a training tool.

I am also happy to know, per our conversation, that you were happy with all other aspects of your stay.

I hope your travels are pleasant and if you are back to our area we would enjoy being your host again.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

This place is awesome! The location is excellent, being only a couple blocks away from Bourbon. The staff are friendly and helpful, always there to assist with any needs or issues you may have. Well worth the price. We will be back next time we're in New Orleans.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Alicia R
Stanley M, General Manager at Best Western Plus French Quarter Landmark Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2018

Alicia ~

Thank you for your outstanding review!! We are proud of our friendly and talented staff - they are all dedicated to your best experience and I will be pleased to pass along your compliments.

We will certainly look forward to your return.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

The Hotel is kept clean and fresh. All the staff are great and bend over backwards to ensure you have a comfortable time in New Orleans.
Darlene on Reception and Kim in the breakfast room. These two ladies helped to make my stay in New Orleans the best.
Coming back to the hotel after wandering the town is like coming home.

Room Tip: Everywhere is great
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank pstjw

Thank you for such a terrific review!

I am very proud of my outstanding staff, and I agree - Ms Darlene and Ms Kim are shining stars!

That "coming home" feeling is exactly how we want our guests to feel - I'm so happy you enjoyed your time in New Orleans and will certainly look forward to your return.

Regards,

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 6 nights. The location is excellent. It's just a few blocks walk from Bourbon Street and Jackson Square and easy walking distance to Frenchmen Street but relatively quiet. Also very handy for using the streetcar to visit the Garden district and going to the Superdome. The breakfast was very good and changed each day. The pool was clean and had good opening hours. The staff were very friendly and efficient. We had a problem when we checked in as the carpet was wet in our room. It turned out the air conditioning unit had broken. The front desk staff dealt with it brilliantly and quickly moved us to a new room, moved all our luggage for us and waived the parking fee for the duration of our stay.
We had a great stay and would definitely recommend it!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sukicat3

Thank you for such an outstanding review!

And thank you for sharing with the TripAdvisor community all the elements of our hotel that make us the perfect choice for a stay in New Orleans!

I hope, when your travels bring you back to the area you will allow us to spoil you again.

Regards,