Hyatt Regency New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$149
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
US$116
  • Fitness centre
Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$129
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

Ace Hotel New Orleans(New Orleans)
US$127
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

Hotel Mazarin(New Orleans)
US$239
US$134
US$124
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

International House Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$218
US$195
  • Bar/Lounge
Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$130
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

The Pontchartrain Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$239
US$181
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfree wifihotel roomfront desk staffconvenient locationmotel6walmarttelevisionnola
Reviewed 5 January 2016

I think with places like this (motels) you get exactly what you pay for. It wasn't extravagant, but I felt safe and the place was as clean as it possible could be, despite the aged look of the place. It worked fine for a place to lay my head at night, but I wouldn't want to spend long amounts of time in the room awake since it is not very appealing. Check-in and check-out was fast and easy.
The only complaint I have is the bed is not very comfortable. I'm usually not fussy about beds (I've spent wonderful nights sleeping on couches), but the bed was a platform bed (no box spring) with no slats, just a board. I think when you have a bed with no box spring sitting on a board the mattress should be super comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Armous32
Reviewed 17 November 2015

Didn't end up staying because of a mistake I made in my reservation, but wanted to thank the desk clerk (Harry) for being very helpful and customer service oriented. Helped me cancel and keep my vacation on track

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chicagotraveler653
Reviewed 24 October 2015 via mobile

Not fancy, but great place to sleep. Great price, clean, and close to French Quarter 20 mins.or so easy access to I-10. Wood floors, great place if you have allergies. Coffee only in the morning, vending machines with snack foods. Close to Ihop & Waffle House.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FLcraker60
Reviewed 19 August 2015

This was a great value hotel. The staff was super friendly and helpful, they left a bag of towels on my door in the morning, without my asking, because I had a do not disturb sign on the door. The room was very clean and recently updated, but a bit sparse. The hallways were kind of dingy, and the parking lot was gated which kind of told me I might not be in the best neighborhood. All in all, it was a quality hotel for the money.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Jack E
Reviewed 9 June 2015

Anyone who said this place was "Excellent", "Very Good" or even "Average", must have stayed here when it was new. By far, this is one of the seediest locations I've ever lain my head. There were mattresses leaned against the walls around every corner we turned -including the lobby. The only picture posted for the property that is even remotely accurate, is the filthy chair. There was no carpet on the floor in our room as the pictures show. The shower curtain looked like somebody cleaned up with it then hung it up. We had no chair, no iron, no lamp, no tv ... no bueno.

Room Tip: Don't choose a room here. Period.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
5  Thank andAwayIGo
6Team, Brand Experience Team member at Motel 6 New Orleans - near downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. Please know that the conditions you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality, and we apologize for the inconveniences you experienced. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason we apologize for the disappointment and inconveniences you describe in the expectations of amenities. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.