Hyatt Regency New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$169
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Place d'Armes Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$92
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$81
US$71
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$89
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

Hotel Mazarin(New Orleans)
US$139
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$203/night.

US$102
US$89
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

International House Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$118
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$100
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

The Pontchartrain Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$129
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfree wifihotel roomfront desk staffconvenient locationmotel6walmarttelevisionquartersnola
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Location was 10/20 minutes to everything. Spacious rooms. Clean well cleaner than I had imagined. I loved the "courtyard" my room was viewing a palm tree along with a freeway in the back ground. I had a room by the exit on the first floor because I said I smoke and the front desk man here let's get you a 1st floor room which I thought was pretty cool. Uber were only 10$ to Bourbon Street. I had come to New Orleans to pick my sister who ported in from a cruise and to my surprise it was only 10mins from hotel. We did have problem with the toilet but once front desk was informed it was handled.Awful bedding,not the greatest pillows and It's New Orleans everything smells like mildew. Everything has water damage. Loud a/c but was just happy that it worked. Could use some updates but you get what you pay for...

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Tonya W
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights. Would come again if ever in the area. Very Affordable. No carpet but I actually like it that way. Housekeepers were very helpful and always greeted me with smiles. They even gave hugs on my last morning.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 September 2016

I thought this place would be a bit rough because of the neighbourhood we looked to be in but found it quite adequate for a few nights stay. The laundry was fine. The room was spacious and clean and tidy. There looked to be homeless people living under the freeway just a couple of blocks from the Motel but we didn't have any trouble. We ate at local places with no issues but we didn't go out walking at night.

Room Tip: Not too close to the freeway exit.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank RATZnz
Reviewed 29 June 2016

I was Ok with this Place until i woke up and tried to take a Shower.... No hot water. And the Bed was Hard . No Box Spring under the Mattress.. Security is good there. You can't even enter the Building unless you have a Room Card Key which is good.

Room Tip: Make sure you have Hot Water before booking room....
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2016

This motel looked fine the rooms were large and reasonably clean (though we did kill cockroaches in both rooms we were in) The problem is they lock the doors in the corridors between the rooms and the reception.....and that is where the danger lies....we were held up at gun point here and there was no other way to get to the reception for help but to go outside and as we were trapped inside the corridor we couldn't get to the outside door.....luckily the keys to our door failed or we would have been locked in our room with him....we did manage to get our Granddaughter away while the gunman was trying to get into our room and she got outside ran to reception for help only to find the door locked and a night window being used....even when she told them what was happening they didn't call for help they tried to give her another key....the guy did a runner when he realised our Granddaughter was gone....we went after her to make sure she was okay and she had only just got inside the hotel and they still didn't call the police we had to do it....they have cameras in the hotel but the nightstaff obviously don't monitor them or they would have seen what was going on especially when the guy started kicking the door.....the manager tried to blame us for the guy getting into the hotel but he pushed his way in when my husband went to take my wheelchair in and we assumed he was a guest.... he also said he had never had any problems like this before but when he told the police officer he had cameras the police officer said he was a good guy to work with as he always had what they needed.....so he obviously had had problems before....after it was all over we didn't feel safe as the gunman knew which room we were in and may have come back knowing we had accessed the room....so we requested to be moved which they did but moved us 4 doors down the same corridor....later that night someone was knocking on doors but we just ignored it.....please please becareful if you book this hotel...

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family