Motel 6 New Orleans - near downtown
Hotel Monteleone(New Orleans)
US$289
Preferred Hotels
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$238
US$199
  • Breakfast included
The Whitney Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$229
US$404
US$367
US$319
  • Restaurant
Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$364
US$287
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$249
US$223
US$367
  • Pool
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
US$268
US$229
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewsfront desk staffhotel roomconvenient locationfreewaymotel6walmarttelevisionquartersbeddingnolacruise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

They guy at the front desk as not helpful. I asked for an extra blanket and he claimed they ran out after walking away for 2 seconds. He couldn't change my room to a double bed and there was no explanation. I probably will not stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Robert B
Reviewed 25 September 2017

My husband and I stayed here when we left Florida during Hurricane Irma. The neighborhood might not be the French Quarter, or the nicest of places, the motel was just fine.
The room was clean, though very spartan. There was a bed and a table. The television was on the wall. No dressers. However, it served the purpose nicely.
The staff was very nice, as well. We had our dog with us and there is a large yard behind the building where she could go out and stretch and do her thing!
I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lorna Y
Reviewed 27 July 2017

We needed something at the last minute, so we went with something cheaper. The front desk staff was friendly, but the motel itself seemed worse for wear. The deadbolt in our first room didn't work, so we asked for a second room. That room had a musty smell, and the air didn't seem to be blowing very cold. We were so tired that we dealt with it. It was fine for what we needed it for. The beds were comfortable and the shower worked, so hey! What else do you need for that price? Just don't go in expecting much. The place could use some work, but again, it worked in a pinch.

Stayed: July 2017
2  Thank Sally E
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

This is about as good as Motel6 gets: close to down town, micro/frig in room, free wifi, fast food, Walmart, convenience store, everything right across the street, under $70/n. A truly perfect Motel 6.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Diego C
Reviewed 12 June 2017

Arrived last Friday for the weekend. Check in was quick and easy. Our room was very nice. We never had to drive more than 7miles to downtown. The room was nice and clean and it definitely served our purpose.

And now the rest of the story. My companion seen a very,very tiny roach in the bathroom. Saturday night I observed a larger one in the bathroom sink area as well. This was not a game changer for us. Saturday morning as we were heading out a tiny screw fell out of her sunglasses. I got on the floor to lQQk for it. Discovered underneath the beds were quite dirty and appeared to not have been cleaned for a while. This also was not a game changer for us. Checked out Sunday morning. Spoke with another couple who were there with two children. I asked if they experienced something similar. They said no and that their stay was enjoyable.

I completed the guest survey card and expressed my two concerns. The checkout guy said it would be taken care of. I also informed them I would submit a review to TripAdvisor. Would we stay there again? HELL YEAH yeah! I took the checkout guy at his word and that the issues would be addressed. I would recommend this Motel6 to anyone. My companion agreed. Note: Front desk staff should smile more. It dosen't hurt.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple