“Love Pigs!”

Ranked #63 of 1,997 Restaurants in New Orleans
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Arts District / Warehouse District
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Cochon means pig in French and we had several variations of pig, all were absolutely mouthwatering. ribs, cheeks, YUM! Alligator was nothing special (fired chicken mcnugget), I'm not an oyster fan but my dining mates loved the fried oysters. I would have liked a few more vegetarian options for my spouse.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,959)

Reviewed 10 August 2017

This was recommended to me by a local, and he was right!! First, I ordered a cocktail (delicious and unique). The bartender said their cocktail specials change each week, and I had a vodka with blueberry vinegar, thyme concoction that was delicious. For dinner, I had a roasted beet salad and the pork ribs small plate. Both were wonderful, and it was plenty to eat.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Okay, that might be a bit much. The food and service were outstanding.

I can't recommend this place higher. 6 stars out of 5.

If we lived in New Orleans, we'd be eating here several times a month.

You must have the LOUISIANA COCHON. Wow.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

The menu alone is very attractive and I wanted to try everything! The food was great and the variety of whiskey flights went well with it as well. A MUST try in New Orleans

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Everything we had here was excellent. It wasn't mind blowing, but it's a solid semi-casual place to grab good food in the french quarter.