“Great food”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Neo- Asian
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Food was excellent. Service a bit slow at the end. It was 1230 AM, we had to flag the server down to get our check. I gave him plenty of chances to check on us...he walked past us 5 or 6 times. If not for that, I'd give 4 stars.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

The decor was good and the place was clean. Service was excellent. The food was tasty and made with fresh, high quality ingredients. The prices were reasonable ($13-15 per entree).
My wife had kung pao chicken and it was nice and spicy. I had the Schezuan shrimp combo dinner (came with choice of rice, choice of soup, and spring roll or crab Rangoon. I thought the spring roll had too much cabbage. The hot and sour soup was excellent --not the thick, glossy stuff you usual come across. All was very fresh and flavorful. We had enough leftovers for lunch the next day. A good choice!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

A wide variety of various Asian dishes, and plenty of food for the whole family. Very accommodating and will specially cook items if asked.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

They're open late and the food is almost always consistent. I definitely recommend the crab Rangoon, five pepper calamari (definitely don't skip out on this), and egg drop soup. The sashimi and specialty rolls are pretty good too (try the playboy roll, it's set on fire). They can get super packed on the weekends around midnight but the place is so big, you'll hardly have to wait long for a table.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

Came through here with a group of friends because the exterior looked cool and Asian food sounded good at the time. We tried a variety of things, and it was all pretty good. Ordered a playboy roll because it involved fire, which was cool. I also had the plum duck which was quite good.