“Excellent ”

Emeril's New Orleans
Reserve with OpenTable
Emeril's New Orleans is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #103 of 2,084 Restaurants in New Orleans
Price range: US$30 - US$80
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Arts District – Warehouse District
Cross street: Julia Street
Description: Opened in 1990 by Chef Emeril Lagasse in New Orleans, Emeril's Restaurant serves his signature style of "New New Orleans" cuisine, featuring the best local and regional seasonal ingredients. Nestled in a renovated pharmacy warehouse on Tchoupitoulas Street in the heart of the city's Warehouse District, Emeril's interior features rustic exposed brick and glass walls flanking one side of the main dining room, with plaster-lathe wood forming a wine wall on the other. Guests may enjoy watching the action in the kitchen while enjoying a meal at the chef's Food Bar.
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Excellent service and food. We had a birthday dinner there. All of us loved the food. I had the filet, BBQ shrimp appetizer and banana cream pie. Loved it all.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,490)

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

The dining room is beautiful. The servers are friendly and efficient.

This truly is fine dining - we took advantage of the truffle menu (which was on this week) and the dishes were truly divine.

Hi he whole restaurant runs like clockwork and the menu is full of tempting dishes.

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

I have always been a fan of Emeril since his days on the Food Network so when I found his restaurant out here in New Orleans it was a must to come here. I had looked at the menu before walking in and had a great idea of what was in store. The staff was extremely friendly and very informative. They were also very accommodating with a food allergy my wife has which was a huge plus as they went above and beyond to suggest alternatives to provide a great dining experience. For an appetizer, I ordered the duck wings which were fantastic! Slighty sweet with a great tang and delicious off the bone. I followed it up with chicken and waffles which came with a watermelon slaw. The waffles were packed with sweet corn which was different but very enjoyable paired with the bourbon syrup. There was a lot of great choices on the menu for everyone's palates.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

I was a little disappointed after thinking this would be over the top, but was average. The service was over the top though the food could of been a couple of notches up. reservations are needed for sure.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

Words don't do justice to the fantastic dinner my best friend and I had on our first visit to Emeril's in New Orleans! The service was impeccable, our entrees (Salmon and Shrimp) and wine were delicious, and the famous Emeril's Banana Cream Pie was absolutely to die for! I would highly recommend Emeril's to everyone. Make it a priority on your next visit to NOLA!