“Banana Cream Pie”

Emeril's New Orleans
Reserve with OpenTable
Emeril's New Orleans is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 2,018 Restaurants in New Orleans
Price range: US$30 - US$80
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Arts District – Warehouse District
Cross street: Julia Street
Description: Opened in 1990 by Chef Emeril Lagasse in New Orleans, Emeril's Restaurant serves his signature style of "New New Orleans" cuisine, featuring the best local and regional seasonal ingredients. Nestled in a renovated pharmacy warehouse on Tchoupitoulas Street in the heart of the city's Warehouse District, Emeril's interior features rustic exposed brick and glass walls flanking one side of the main dining room, with plaster-lathe wood forming a wine wall on the other. Guests may enjoy watching the action in the kitchen while enjoying a meal at the chef's Food Bar.
Reviewed 9 December 2017

Make a quick stop in for dessert. The Banana Cream Pie is the best of its kind. Wolfgang puck recommended.

1  Thank Thao L
Write a ReviewReviews (2,368)

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and I are on are on our annual December trek to New Orleans and since we had not been to Emeril's in sometime we decided to have dinner there. So glad we did.

The interior has been refreshed and looks great, only matched by the food and service.

We started with splitting the Calamari appetizer. It is served with a tomato sauce and olive salad. The plate came piled high with the fried calamari. The olive salad topping was a twist and went perfectly.

I had the Wagu flat iron steak and my wife had the roasted shrimp dish. Both were outstanding. We finished with JK's Chocolate Soufflé. All of the food was really great.

The service in this restaurant is also wonderful. The amount of training that goes into the staff must be significant, as they do a top notch job.

This is a must visit place in a city that is full of them.

1  Thank tomethridge
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

We love our visits to Emeril’s Restaurant, many memories and good food. This time I tried the Grilled double pork chop with Molè. It was pure delight from my first bite to my very last. Then we topped it off with his Banana Cream Pie. It was delicious. I hate Cream Pies, put all chefs on notice it doesn’t need to be a mushy pudding dish. This was like a mousse with Bananas in it. Great people watching, another successful visit.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

An evening at Emeril's is not one to miss. Great Drinks started our business dinner. Appetizers and entree's were paired with a great bottle of Pinot Noir. Not an excessive amount of "Bam" to the flavoring.

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Excellent service and food. We had a birthday dinner there. All of us loved the food. I had the filet, BBQ shrimp appetizer and banana cream pie. Loved it all.