“Go for lunch - best deal in the city”
Review of Antoine's

Antoine's
Reserve with OpenTable
Antoine's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #302 of 2,093 Restaurants in New Orleans
Price range: US$50 - US$80
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, French
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Cross street: Royal Street
Description: The dress code is business casual— Collared shirts are required for gentlemen, jackets preferred but not required, no flip-flops, t-shirts, or athletic shorts are permitted. The dress code will be enforced at the manager's discretion.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

If you don’t want to spend a fortune to eat at Antoine’s, go for lunch and sit in the back dining room. You get a 3 course meal for $20.00 and it is good. You choose from one starter , one entree and a dessert.
A New Orleans secret.

Ashley D, Manager at Antoine's, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you for your kind review. We are glad you had a memorable experience.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,801)

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

On our third visit to New Orleans we choose to start our vacations with Antoine’s restaurant, thanks to an advertise in a magazine. The place looks good at the entrance, but once they take you to the back side, is more of a 50s restaurant. We had as an appetizer the shrimps and they were cold. As entree I had crab, that is seriously overpriced, 30USD for 2 tiny crabs with no meat.
Only good thing was the 25c drinks, which helped me to swallow the crabs.

I would never come back to this restaurant, and don’t recommend it.

1  Thank burstvak
Ashley D, Manager at Antoine's, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

We're sorry to hear you had a disappointing overall experience. We will take this complaint to heart and work toward being better each day. If you have the chance to return we'd love to make this up to you!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

My Family and I choose Antoine's because of it's history and the "Must Visit" we were told. The rooms are beatuiful, the service excellent, the food .... so-so. The steak was good, the chicken and fish were very dry but the sauce's on top were good. Dessert's were good. Overall glad we can say "we have been there" but not sure it was worth the $$$.

1  Thank Kimberly834
Ashley D, Manager at Antoine's, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

We had made reservations, but when we arrived there were plenty of available tables in the first two dining rooms at least. The service was very good, however the oysters Rockefeller were a disappointment - too salty - likewise the wedge salad.The puffy drum with almonds was absolutely delicious as were the Pommes de Terre au Gratin - never had anything similar to either. Unfortunately we needed to take a pass on dessert. Rob provided several tables with a personal tour and history of the restaurant, which was a nice added touch. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Ashley D, Manager at Antoine's, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Reviewed 26 March 2018

My SO and I made early lunch reservations here on a Saturday afternoon and were seated promptly (I'm not sure that reservations were needed though as the main dining room was not busy). We also dressed up a little and I didn't feel out of place, but pretty much everyone else was dressed casually (shorts, jeans etc). I will say that our waiter was a little... weird.. but maybe it was an off day for him. All of our food was very good - I would definitely ask for the oyster sampler because they were amazing. Also, the prices were a little high (think like $60-80 for lunch with tip and drinks) but we did splurge a bit. Happy to say I've been, and I would go back if I visit the city again. (maybe noon on a Saturday is the time to go?)

Ashley D, Manager at Antoine's, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Thank you for your kind review. We are glad you had a memorable experience.

Been to Antoine's? Share your experiences!