“Fantastic Oyster Bar!”
Review of Bourbon House

Bourbon House
Reserve with OpenTable
Bourbon House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #129 of 1,997 Restaurants in New Orleans
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Cross street: Iberville Street
Reviewed 8 August 2017

We sat at the Oyster Bar and had fantastic service. Servers were shucking the oysters right there - doesn't get any fresher than that! The charbroiled oysters were excellent.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,696)

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Stopped in for Oysters and Bourbon. My wife and I enjoyed ourselves. Great bar service from a younger blonde gal, super oysters, extensive bourbon / whiskey offerings and the restaurant was very clean and orderly. I would certainly return and recommend.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

I loved everything about this place. This was a group of both adults and children and they were able to make both happy. The staff was very friendly and the food was good. The desert was incredible. The only bad thing was that my soup was cold. I probably should have said something but being at a business function I didn't, besides I wasn't paying for it. It wouldn't stop me from returning on my own.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Great Crab Cake! Great Milk Punch. Will eat here again on next visit. Great great great. Top notch staff.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

This is NOLA socializing at its finest! A fantastic, old-timey joint with a rustic feel and buzzing clientele. The otherworldly craft cocktails hit your hand as quickly as you finish the previous. Shannon served us with style and panache, bringing out the French-southern hospitality that a tourist would expect. We will definitely visit NOLA again and for sure Shannon at the Bourbon House!