“Worth a visit”

Good for: Child-friendly, View, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We ate here every morning of our stay in NO. The pastries are the best. It truly is a neighborhood place.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Was in the area with two of my friends and we decided to stop in and split some of the yummy desserts amongst ourselves. I can't recall the name of everything we ordered but everything was really good.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good service & atmosphere. Glad we stumbled across this place after visiting the Ursuline Convent site. Will look for it again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I've been wanting to try this place but they close at 3p, so I finally caught them at 2:30 & wanted "lunch". Ordered & paid for a ham & Swiss sandwich on a croissant for $8.50(on a baguette was $10). The lady that was in the kitchen came out & told the lady that took my order & charged my credit card that they were out of croissants & baguettes in the kitchen, so she grabbed the few remaining small croissants in the "bakery section" out by me, went back in the kitchen & in a min brought out my sandwich which was about as long & thin as my cell phone! I am going to assume that usually you get a bigger croissant sandwich for $8.50 if you come earlier in the day. I would not go back. It does appear that this place does a good coffee & croissant/desert business. Very good atmosphere & bathrooms. Free tap water & no tip required, but There are SO many better places for "lunch" though in the FQ(napoleon house, masperos, fiorellas)

Reviewed 20 March 2018

So good we ate here twice in the same day. First the breakfast and then lunch, Recommend the patisserie treats.