“A Visit Well Worth While”
Review of Oceana Grill

Oceana Grill
Ranked #106 of 2,036 Restaurants in New Orleans
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Description: Cajun and Creole Cafe offering seafood as a French Quarter Restaurant. Oceana Grill is located just steps off of Bourbon Street the heart of the French Quarter. With Chef Specials daily, Oceana Grill is sure to have exactly what you are looking for.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Oceana was recommended to us by a NOLA local. The restaurant has very good Cajun food offerings. The line waiting to get in moves very quickly so don't be scared away. We ended up with inside seating due to some physical issues but I think the courtyard seating would have been nice to experience. Our server was very friendly and took pretty good care of us. The restaurant is so busy that the servers return visits get delayed sometimes. The food was served very quickly once our order was placed. If you want a little adult beverage time, be sure to ask the server to hold your food order for a while.

Write a ReviewReviews (10,787)

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We loved our food and had amazing service. It had great New Orleans dinning and atmosphere. It was an excellent experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I Love the gluten free crab cakes here! They are always paired with the best greens I've ever had and mashed potatoes! Our server Ashleigh was phenomenal! I highly recommend!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Good food, great service! Make sure to have to time on your hand for waiting. It gets pretty busy at dinner time. They have a courtyard sitting area, which was my personal fav out of three nights we went there! I had the duck praline, cream brûlée, and crawfish étouffée, and oysters w/ cheese sauce.
One wait staff told us that we would get free drinks if we come next night dinner w/ receipts. However the fine print says breakfast time. So we went the next night, but we didn’t get our free drinks because the wait staff didn’t read the fine prints. We were little disappointed, but except that we had a great time there!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Was just looking around for a place to eat that was close to our hotel and this popped up on Travelocity. It had to good we wanted and they deliver. Now there are certain things on the menu you cannot get delivered like Oysters Rockefeller which was disappointing. Our food was good. My son doesn’t branch out much he got chicken tenders. He loved them. I got crab cake over Alfredo noodles, which only had one small crab cake on it and the Alfredo sauce tasted just like what I can get at Wal-Mart so was not impressed. I would have been better off ordering crab cake appetizer and it would have been cheaper. My husband got Étouffée which was really good. This is a been there done that I’m good type place. We will go back to Coop’s.