“Showered with love”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Dining and Living Room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Lrhode2
“Showered with love”
Reviewed 17 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

The home is near the bywater neighborhood. An uber to french quarters is about 8-10 dollars as long as there isnt any surge. I'd like to say that ms verna showed us some much love and appreciation from the booking experience all the way to check out. trip advisor dropped the ball here but ms verna for sure picked it up and alley hooped it! she had the kitchen fully stocked. Bought us so many goodies and even took us to the place to buy it again bc we loved it soooo much!. she had every aid known to man to help us navigate the city and choose places to enjoy during mardi gras which is crazy hectic. LOVE HER

18 Feb 2016
Thanks Chanel for the lovely review. I am so glad that I was able to host you and your party . I love hosting new comers to the city, especially at Mardi Gras. Hope I will have the pleasure to host you again in the future.
dantknik7...
“True southern hospitality! ”
Reviewed 12 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

This duplex was simply amazing. Gorgeous on the inside, with comfortable bedrooms and very clean. Verna was so accommodating and warm. She left warm food for us when we arrived, stocked the kitchen with breakfast foods and snacks, and had a welcome basket filled with goodies from the area! She also provided a welcome pamphlet with recommendations for restaurants and things to do, which we fully utilized. We were thrilled to have such a warm place to come to after a day of traveling, sight seeing, and walking around. A nice way to see the surrounding neighborhoods and not just downtown New Orleans. Overall our party really enjoyed our stay and will be booking again soon!

12 Oct 2015
Kia, Thanks for the lovely review. It was a pleasure to host you and your party. I am glad that I was able to contribute to you enjoying your visit to our city. Thanks again, and I would love to host you again on your next trip to New Orleans.
Missy W
Miami, Florida, United States
“surprisingly good”
Reviewed 25 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Stayed here for a couple of days with some friends and enjoyed my time... the area was very calm and quiet, it was minutes away from the downtown area, clean and comfortable. I would definitely stay here again with out hesitation.

Liked best: the price
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
27 Jul 2015
It was a pleasure to host you and your friends. I am so glad that your stay was enjoyable. Hopefully you will afford me the opportunity to host you again on your next trip. Thanks again. Verna
shanny467
Bahamas
“Hidden Gem in New Orleans!!!”
Reviewed 20 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

Stayed here for the essence festival with 3 friends. It is very close to downtown new Orleans(10 min drive). It is very easy to find with the proper directions. Accommodations were very clean and comfortable. The welcome basket was amazing we were welcomed with snacks and each person had a plate of food waiting on therm. The owner was out of town during our stay but her cousin was very helpful and accommodating to our needs. the only issue I had was how small the laundry room was. Whenever I come to NOLA again I will be staying here for sure.

Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
20 Jul 2015
Thank you so much for the sparkling review. It was a pleasure to host you and your party. I look forward to hosting you on your next visit. Thanks again for choosing my space. Verna
754susan
Sacramento, California
“Living like a local in NOLA”
Reviewed 23 February 2015 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

Place was comfortable and clean. Warm welcome by host and package with local snacks was especially nice. Neighborhood made the hubby rather uncomfortable but it was safe and quiet. Would be nicer if there was an actual garage for the car but most park on streets and we had ours alongside the property and off the street. Had to drive through local neighborhoods to get to the more touristy spots and thus got a more authentic feel of NOLA.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Hospitable, friendly and very helpful hosts.
Liked least: The place was in a poorer neighborhood.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
20 Jul 2015
Thank you for the pleasant review. My property is located in the Upper Ninth Ward, and was hard hit by the storm. It is coming back as a very diverse and friendly neighborhood. I live around the corner from the property myself. I enjoy watching the rebirth of the city and particularly my neighborhood. It surely gives me a sense of pride to be a part of the process.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing