“Felt like home.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Dining and Living Room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

luvandpai...
Chicago, Illinois
“Felt like home.”
Reviewed 3 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Stay here for a weekend with my friends. The house was very comfortable and clean. Lunch was on the table when we arrived, there was also beverages in refrigerator, snacks, & fruit. We felt right at home here. Definitely recommend my family and friends to stay here. Thank you again Ms. Hardiman we will definitely be booking with you again...

18 Jul 2017
Thanks for the lovely review. I enjoy hosting my guests and making their visit as pleasurable as possible. Thanks again for choosing to stay at my home. I hope that I get the opportunity to host you again in the future. Verna
Cheryl P
“Great accommodations, peaceful and comfortable in NOLA”
Reviewed 24 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Miss Verna provides a comfortable and worry-free experience. The home is comfortable, fully equipped and so peaceful to return to after a day in the quarter. So glad we stayed here and not in a downtown hotel, where there are tons of people and noise. Being able to return to a quiet home with all the amenities is perfect. Miss Verna goes out of her way to ensure your comfort, from checking in with you to providing yummy local food on our first night! The only fault is that the beds are not comfortable, but who is comfortable away from their own bed anyway? Truly a great home away from home, I can't recommend enough. When we come back, this is exactly where we will stay.

10 Jul 2017
Cheryl, Thank you for the lovely review. I am so glad that I was able to add to making your trip so pleasurable, and look forward to hosting you again in,the future.
Dustin C
“Nice little place...”
Reviewed 19 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

My wife, 2 kids and I stayed here for 4 nights. When we first got to the house there was food from a local restaurant, which was amazing. There was all kinds of snacks and drinks stocked up for us. The house was clean and had everthing we needed.

4 May 2017
Dustin, Thanks for the lovely review. It was a pleasure to host you and your family. I am glad that you enjoyed your visit to New Orleans.I hope that I get an opportunity to host you again in the future. Gratefully, Verna
Reviewed 20 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
22 Mar 2017
Thank you Teresa for your kind review. It was a pleasure to host you and your family, and I hope I have the opportunity to host you again in the future.
Reviewed 25 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

25 Feb 2017
Thanks for the lovely review. It was a pleasure to host you and your party. It will be a pleasure to host you again in the future. I am so glad that I was able to add to your enjoyment while visiting. Verna
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing