“Creepy, scary fun!”

New Orleans Secrets Tours
Ranked #1 of 57 Food & Drink in New Orleans
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Tours & Adventures to Unlock New Orleans! Small Group Food, Cocktail, Voodoo, Ghost, History, and Nightlife Tours that Ensure Personalized Attention.
Reviewed 1 April 2018

This tour was perfect for us. My daughter and I love ghost stories, and my husband is a history buff. This tour had a perfect mix of both! Our guide, (I believe her name was Alexandria), was very knowledgeable, and she was a wonderful storyteller. Even though I’d already read many of the stories, I loved hearing them told out loud! Plus, being at the actual site brings a whole new dimension! We went on several tours and visited several museums during our time in NOLA, but this was definitely the highlight of our visit. Be sure to arrive early so you can check out Boutique du Vampyre, where the tour begins. There are many unique items made by local artisans!

1  Thank stonerbelinda
Write a ReviewReviews (1,213)
All reviews
"come hungry"
in 21 reviews
"alligator sausage"
in 15 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 42 reviews
in 22 reviews
"ask questions"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed 31 March 2018

While on business in New Orleans in March 2018, a few of my colleagues and I were fortunate enough to participate in this tour. WOW, what an absolute treat! I can't say enough great things about the experience. Our tour guide was fantastic and very knowledgeable. This is a must for anyone who visits. I highly recommend this tour!

1  Thank seniorliving2018
Reviewed 30 March 2018

James provided an amazing experience to our whole family. We chose the Vodou tour, had participants ranging in age from 80 to 13 years old - and each one of us had an amazing time. From the Congo square to the home of Marie Laveau - each stop revealed more history, lore, and understanding of the fascinating city of New Orleans. We came in March - which gave us nearly perfect weather conditions for the meandering walk through town. James gave us the perspective of a local resident with deep roots and historical knowledge of the people, places and feel of the city. One of the most entertaining and enriching experiences we've had in a long while.

1  Thank EliciaRE
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

My partner and I took the St. Louis #1 cemetery tour with James on a cloudy morning in March. We learned so much about the history of the city, both common and under-discussed. Fascinating storytelling delivered by an expert guide. This is a can’t miss tour and company while in NOLA.

1  Thank ceathorne