“Phenomenal food a great price!”

New Orleans Creole Cookery
Reserve with OpenTable
New Orleans Creole Cookery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #104 of 1,998 Restaurants in New Orleans
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

We had awesome oysters on the half shell and grilled oyster with Cajun spices cheese and topped with provolone. Super crab cakes and trio medley that was perfect. The service was great and the 3-6 happy hour 1/2 price oysters made eating lots even better! Go here if your in the quarter looking for oyster or local food!! 10!!

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Had a late lunch on our third day in Nola and it was the best meal in Nola. We had a house salad and red beans and rice with andouille sausage entree. The salad was full of candied pecans and a mixture of spring mix and raw spinach and was excellent. The red beans and rice was as good as I have ever had.
Restaurant had lovely courtyard.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

We have visited New Orleans on several occasions and have eaten at many restaurants but the NEW ORLEANS CREOLE COOKERY is by far the best yet. The server, Kendall was so attentive and fun. The ambiance and the food....THE BEST!!!! My husband had the SHRIMP CREOLE, I had the COMBEAUX FRIED SEAFOOD PLATTER both dishes were so delicious, well prepared and presented. BRAVO to the cook(s) high on my list to visit again.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

When this place first opened (it was a different name) it was great. Great food, great service. At some point someone else bought it and the service went downhill but the food was still good. On our last visit, one of our party swears she was poisoned. Chargrilled are better in the French Market, they hush puppies are good. The decline of our dinner started with the Ceaser salad swimming in dressing and ended with the crab Napeloen. The bottom layer was cold. Our walk back to the hotel turned into a sprint- all I can say is glad we all had our own room, if you know what I mean. Our waitress was nice - want to end on something positive.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

I had the shrimp creole and my husband had another shrimp dish with potatoes and hush puppies. The food was excellent, but our server disappeared on us. We had to ask the floor manager to find him. Since we were walking back to our hotel we wanted to be on our way before dark. We ended up taking our dessert to go.