“Good food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

We don't have this brand of Asian food up North, but the food was displayed beautifully so we ate lunch here. It is very similar to others, and the food was good. I had Kung pao chicken, white rice, and mixed veggies. All was good. A bit expensive, but I would come back. The staff was very friendly as well.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

Needed a quick lunch during our trip to the Riverwalk mall to hold us over - did not disappoint. Very good customer service in a very clean mall food court. Good size portions in their meal deal, everything was served hot and tasted good.

Reviewed 27 November 2016

A good place for a quick meal near the Hilton. Lots of choices. Reasonably priced with generous portions.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Very good place to eat when you're running out of time. Right location in the Hilton. A bit if a walk but worth it.

Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

I am a big fan of Chinese food. But this had to be the worst sesame chicken ever. I got the pick 3 with a drink for 8.99 and also got a side of crab Rangoon. In my pick 3 I got bourbon chicken, sesame chicken,Mongolian chicken with noodles. This is the first time I could Not finish my dinner. I try my best to be honest without trying to be hard on the places I review but I am sorry. I just thought it was very bad. The prices were good but I that's about it.