“So DELICIOUS ”

Price range: US$8 - US$15
Neighbourhood: Arts District – Warehouse District
Neighbourhood: Arts District – Warehouse District
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This was a great place to get breakfast. The food and coffee were great! Service was excellent too. Can't wait to get that French Toast again next time we come to town.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Close to my hotel so had lunch one day and breakfast another. Both meals were excellent. Loved my salad- shrimp was so fresh and all parts complemented each other. Seafood crepe was good but personally could do with less crab ( my problem, not the restaurant ‘s).

Reviewed 31 March 2018

We were shocked at the high reviews of this place, realized afterward it must be because there are so few breakfast options in the neighborhood, or this close to the Convention Center. The wait for a table was quick, but the wait for coffee, and again for food, was exceedingly long. Aside from the creamy grits, which were great, and the nutella crepe, which was good, the breakfast dishes we ordered were simply "Meh." And that's not great in NOLA. So many better breakfast/brunch spots abound...don't waste your time here unless you simply must stay nearby.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

The address of this restaurant is misleading for the unfamiliar tourist. While it is, in fact, located in a building that fronts on Convention Center Blvd., the outside entrance is actually about three doors up a side street. (The difficulty in finding it is not a factor in this review.) My breakfast was pretty good, but the place is overrated. I ordered orange juice and crab cakes Benedict. The crab cakes were tasty, but extremely small (about half the diameter of the rolls that they were nested in. I found the "Cajun hollandaise" to be more like a roumalade than a hollandaise, which was OK, given the menu description. It was good, but not exceptional. I did feel that $4.50 for a medium sized glass of very good fresh orange juice was high, even for this tourist location. I enjoyed my meal, but nothing made it stand out. The roasted potatoes were also good enough, but not exceptional.I suspect other reviewers may have been fascinated by the interesting selection of menu items, but neither the quality or quantity of the food stood out from the many other fine eating establishments in New Orleans. The service was very good.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We went here because the line at the surrey’s was so long we were told there was one hour wait. So we googled again and thought to try this one. We had to wait 15 min and then ordered our food. Nothing fancy but the food was really good. The French toast one of the best I’ve tried, the. Hi Jen sandwich delicious ( who knew kale tasted so good, lol, seriously it was their spicy dressing that gave all the flavor). The seafood crepe was really good as well. We all had fresh squeezed grapefruit & orange juice. All delicious. If around give it a try, you’ll be happy you did.