“Local BBQ Joint”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner
Neighbourhood: Faubourg Marigny & Bywater
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a quick bite to eat, somewhere local, and this place came recommended by family. It was outstanding. We each had something different off the menu and everything was delish.

The Mac and cheese is thick and peppery.

The quarter chicken is mouthwatering.

The ribs. Omg, the ribs.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,097)

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My favorite BBQ place in New Orleans! Tried and true, been going here for years, and nothing tops it no matter how hard they try! The sides aren't much to write home about, but the meat is amazing and smokey with a good choice of sauces

Reviewed 31 March 2018

My husband and I had ribs, pulled pork and briskit - it was absolutely declicious! Eat here but go early - they ran out of meat just after we finished eating. I would cry. Seriously.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

My friends took me here for our last night in NOLA and it was my birthday. It was the best BBQ I’ve ever had. I had the ribs and the pulled pork. I just loved the cool, funky vibe too. I will be BACK.

1  Thank Claire_bear_326
Reviewed 25 March 2018

On a recent trip to NOLA with my family, we decided to take an Uber and try The Joint. Both my husband and son-in-law regularly smoke meats, so for us to consider BBQ as good, it better be dang good! We got there right as it opened on a Thursday, and by noon, it was full. Between four of us, we had every meat on the menu, and it was all delicious. It really might be some of the best pulled pork I've ever had! And on the day we were there, they had some sort of mayo based white BBQ sauce that was amazing. This will become a regular stop whenever I'm in NOLA!

1  Thank justmeintexas