“Delicious”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch
Neighbourhood: Faubourg Marigny & Bywater
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Best food since two weeks in the US.
The brisket was perfect, tender, juicy and very tasty. The potato salad home made and delicious. The vinaigrette on the green salad too.
My boyfriend had the ribs that were also just perfect with the best coleslaw I've had in the US so far - it is often kind of sweet for some reason - not here! Delicious and clearly freshly made. A must!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,097)

Reviewed 20 April 2018

Took a Lyft and walked back to the French Quarter, not a bad thing to do as on the walk back saw a great variety of local architecture. Counter service, had the combo with pulled pork, ribs and brisket. Ribs were the best I've ever had. Slaw and potato salad also excellent. Overall great value and highly recommend

Reviewed 19 April 2018

I had the brisket sandwich with coleslaw and potato salad. It was a wonderful meal and worth the Uber ride to this off the beaten path location.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Stopped by for dinner with my family over spring break. We were helped quickly and got our food quickly. Brisket, pulled pork, mac & cheese, coleslaw, and potato salad were all amazing. Seriously the best BBQ sauce I have ever had! I bought a jar to take home.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

This is our second time eating at the Joint and it will not be our last! Amazing food! You cannot
Go wrong here!! Run to this place, as fast as you can!!! Then run back again!!