Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$84
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

US$122
BestWestern.com
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Regency New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$129
  • Pool
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$125
US$119
  • Pool
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$104
  • Restaurant
Henry Howard Hotel(New Orleans)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$129
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
The Pontchartrain Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$103
  • Restaurant
Place d'Armes Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$107
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Suites New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$93
ComfortSuites
International House Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$139
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Oh this "hotel" is trash. Hard to tell even where to start. Oh I know because I'm sitting awake at 3 am and have been woken up 20 times from the moron drunken motorcycle races on the street out front all night. Our stay here started with roaches in the room... oh my god the room.. they don't even put waste baskets in the room so throw your trash all over the floor, who cares!? Had to call the police to break up the motorcycle races. Haven't slept in two nights. Unless you can't buy a tent and pitch it under a bridge nearby for an actual nights rest then. I wouldn't suggest this place if every other hotel in the city burned to ashes, if you stay here you need to be deaf. I can't even believe this worthless "hotel" is still in business. I wouldn't wish this experience upon my worst enemy. This "hotel" and it's "I don't care about you" staff are the worst I have ever stayed at. Gives your city a bad name. Gosh I can't wait til they ask how the stay was when we check out, but I'm certain they don't even care. Either get your money back or get black out drunk and just join in, because their is NO middle ground.. bunch of miscreants . Seriously go buy a tent.. save your money. Oh and if you happen to need ice, good luck, because you have to walk the gauntlet, what's wrong it's only a mile walk for ice.. I feel like this place kicked me in the nut bag. DO NOT EVER STAY HERE.. EVER. Btw.. I just threw a jimmy johns in the street, that felt good. Car alarms, screaming and yelling, more car alarms, drunken motorcycle racing, good times.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2018

haven't even gotten to stay here and I already hate this place!!! I wish there was a 0 star rating!!! I just booked this place since everything else is booked, and after I did some research I fond out what a rundown motel this is with bad customer service to boot!! Boy were those reviews right. At less than 12 hrs of booking and 3 months ahead of my trip, I was told I cannot cancel my reservation. They said I either show up or lose all my money!!! Here's the kicker.... the room was 350 plus taxes and it's for a RUNDOWN MOTEL!!! not a hotel, a MOTEL!!! Worst customer service, highly unprofessional, unethical, and rude!!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank djjuanv1965
Reviewed 27 March 2018

I wish there was an option for no stars! I booked our room weeks in advance and let them know that I would be checking in very late (after midnight). I even called them the day that I was coming into town to verify that it would be okay for me to check in that late and even gave them my name and verification number. They told me that it would not be a problem. So far so good.

So we check in around 2am and our key doesn't work. It's fine...it happens. So I go down to the front desk and a female employee gives me another key. Doesn't work. So then a male employee (turns out to be the one who answered earlier and told me that checking in after midnight is fine..he even remembered me!!) tells us that they are completely booked and will have to put us in a room that is in the process of being renovated. He apologizes over and over and promises that we'll be put into a different room in the morning.
So that night one of us goes in to take a shower and there is NO FAUCET. There's literally just a hole in the wall where water spurts out. Now there are four of us and we do not have time to all take baths. I mean, come on.

I go down first thing the next morning to get out promised room and there is a different employee down there named Melody or Melanie. She (while texting on her phone and being just very rude) tells me that they are still booked and there is nothing she can do. She stated that her manager would not be in till noon and she was unable to call her beforehand.
A little while later, my friend tried to confront her about this and the worker raised her voice at us and rudely told us that there was nothing she could do. Just terrible customer service.
So we feel super gross, but try to make the best out of NOLA. Finally at NOON she calls with a room for us and wants us to leave what we're doing to come exchange the cards. I politely ask if she can just change it in the system since we are out sight-seeing and she stated that she could. Not sure why she didn't offer that in the first place.

Our new room was fine, but they gave us one towel for four people and when we requested another stated that they didn't have any. This place seriously needs some new management. I have never had a hotel experience this terrible.

Also two dead bodies were found in the pool last year. HAVE FUN.

Room Tip: don't choose any room here
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Jolie S
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

I have been staying at the Midtown Hotel for a couple of months now. The hotel is being renovated. The room rate was $65, and that was reasonable, but they want a $75 deposit, which is ridiculous. I stayed there last night, and found out that the room rate went to $92 with the same ridiculous deposit. In addition, the staff was not especially helpful. When I got in the room, the deadbolt wouldn’t lock, and there was no toilet paper. They fixed the deadbolt, but I had to go back to the front desk to get toilet paper. To top it off, the heat didn’t work, and it was very cold in the room. I also noticed that there was no window in that room, so there was no alternative escape route in case of an emergency. That makes it a dangerous room. There are other hotels in the area, and their rates were significantly less - $20 to $30 less in fact. I won’t be staying there again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank cklous
Reviewed 19 February 2018

Totally disappointed. Disgusted to be exact. Filthy carpet, stained drapes, boxspring rusty. We feared the bead had bedbugs. This is more like a low-income project room in a ghetto. Got it from Hotwire at a very discounted price. Now we know why. Stay away!!!!

Stayed: March 2017