“Great breakfast at Jackson Square.”
Review of Stanley

Stanley
Ranked #243 of 2,102 Restaurants in New Orleans
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Cajun & Creole, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Description: Conveniently located on historic Jackson Square, the view from Stanley's provincial yet elegant dining room provides a beautiful backdrop of St. Louis Cathedral and downtown New Orleans. With all day breakfast and brunch, delicious sandwiches, a soda fountain, house-made ice cream desserts, and The Stanley Burger there's something guaranteed to please anyone's tastes in this charming French Quarter locale.
Reviewed 11 April 2018

My wife and I had walked past the place a few times and the picture of the fried soft shell crab breakfast platter had my attention!
We enjoyed it this past Saturday morning with delicious eggs Benedict over Canadian bacon with fried shrimp and oysters. We usually don't do seafood for breakfast but this was delicious.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,049)

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Reasonable fairly quick restaurant with great NO variety. We went back a second time for Shrimp P.O. boy. Great breading, good sauces, not greasy with good flavor. Menu had variety of options, wanted to try bananas foster French toast on all day breakfast menu, but maybe next time.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

3 of us had a good breakfast. Food was fine - standard American and we paid good money for it After paying, my wife went to the rest room while me & daughter waited at table. There is just 1 ladies restroom facility so my wife had to wait in queue for a few minutes. In the meanwhile the server told me & daughter we cant wait at table & have to leave the table & wait at door. This was a matter of a few minutes only & this has never happened to me before.
Just an indication of callous inconsiderate greed.
This us echoed by other reviewers about 10% rating it poor or terrible. Avoidable

1  Thank analytic10
Reviewed 8 April 2018

We came here for a late brunch (2pm) and easily got a table. The food was good, the drinks were mixed well. I ordered the Eggs Benedict Po' Boy and it was delicious. We also had regular and sweet potato fries (both cooked perfectly) and the gumbo (very yummy!). We weren't sure if it would live up to the hype/location but it was worth the trip!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Before you head out for your day off exploring, you should stop into Stanley, which is on Jackson Square.

Great bloody Mary's and excellent coffee, the corned beef hash is on point, and the omelet sandwich is awesome!

We sat at the counter, and got a great view of the kitchen. Fast service, good food, and the young lady at the front didn't make me feel like an idiot for asking for directions.

Good eats if you're looking for yummy breakfast after a night on Bourbon Street.