Hotel Monteleone
US$127
US$190
US$339
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$99
  • Breakfast included
French Market Inn(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$143
  • Pool
Hotel St. Marie(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$161
US$499
US$299
  • Restaurant
The Whitney Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$93
  • Breakfast included
Henry Howard Hotel(New Orleans)
US$209
  • Bar/Lounge
Grenoble House(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$149
8,174 results
All reviewscarousel barcriollorooftop poolfrench quarterroyal streetbourbon streetbeautiful hotelperfect locationrooms are smallold world charmbeignetsstreet noisemississippi riverparking garagejackson squaremardi graslucille
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We have stayed at this Hotel several times. The location is excellent .The hotel itself is very nice but the bathrooms are very small. Beds are comfortable. The carousel bar is great. We will definitely come again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TheGrandDame, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Monteleone, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at the Hotel Monteleone and took the time to share your great experience with TripAdvisor. Please return soon to the Hotel Monteleone for another great trip!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed at in New Orleans. Believe me, I have stayed at ALOT of hotels in New Orleans. The room is 12 by 20 with no windows. The lobby and bar are so crowded you cannot find a seat. The cost of the hotel via TripAdvisor is $325 per night PLUS parking of $40 per night. The cost of the room at the hotel at checkin was $209 per night which neither TripAdvisor OR the Hotel would make right. Very disappointing. I am an IPerfer member, but that was irrelevant to the Hotel. The cost to make a local phone call is .80 per minute which is outrageous. Very disappointed in both TripAdvisor AND the Monteleone Hotel. I will definitely not ever use TripAdvisor again, nor will I ever grace the doors of The Monteleone Hotel. Beware—-Stay at a Holiday Inn at 1/3rd the price!!! Or stay at The Windsor Court for the same price, but with much better accommodations and better service!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Martha R

Please accept my sincere apologies for the problems you endured during your recent visit to New Orleans and Hotel Monteleone. I am appalled that we failed so poorly in our responsibility to you as our guest. There simply is no excuse for the inconveniences you experienced. Your comments have been brought to the attention of our Management for review.
I hope you will reconsider your impression of Hotel Monteleone and allow us another opportunity to provide you the type of hospitality, ambiance and service upon which our reputation is established and which you have every right to expect.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

The staff at Spa Aria were some of the most wonderful people I've met. I get massages fr equently and I have to say Maylin's massage was the BEST EVER. Maria gave me a pedicure that was fabulous as well! Bridgette and the rest of the team were so helpful and made sure we were well taken care of. I would definitely go back.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

At the Hotel Monteleone, we strive to treat our guests like family and are pleased to hear you had such a wonderful experience! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

When staying in New Orleans, the Monteleone is the place to stay. The are several very nice hotels in or near the French Quarter but none with the history, elegance and exceptional service offered by this Hotel. Some of the rooms are a bit small but they are immaculate and very comfortable. The only complaint I have is the third party dry cleaning service that was used. the service left much to be desired and from my experience I would not recommend using it...keeping in mind that my experience could have been an exception to the rule. The hotel is located at an excellent place within the French Quarter, close to just about everything. The Monteleone offers a truly unique New Orleans experience that one shouldn't pass up.

2  Thank 273tcook

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Hotel was great. Location fit our needs perfectly. The staff was very accommodating considering the hotel was sold out and very crowded. Rooms are a bit small but to be expected in an old hotel. Restaurant was good and service was great for such big crowds. Bar is a bit slower.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

At the Hotel Monteleone, we strive to treat our guests like family and are pleased to hear you had a wonderful experience! We hope to see you again soon!