Royal Sonesta New Orleans
US$519
US$319
RitzCarlton.com
  • Restaurant
French Market Inn(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$143
US$209
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$99
  • Breakfast included
Hotel St. Marie(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$161
US$179
US$102
  • Pool
The Whitney Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$93
  • Breakfast included
Lamothe House Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$189
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Henry Howard Hotel(New Orleans)
US$199
  • Bar/Lounge
Grenoble House(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$399
4,643 results
All reviewsr clubjazz clubbourbon streetdesire oyster bardesire restaurantfrench quarterbalcony roompj's coffeebeautiful hoteloysterspeople watchingclub levelthird floormardi grasstreet noisethe location is perfectjackson square
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This was our first time in New Orleans, let alone Mardi Gras. I took my boyfriend for a surprise trip to celebrate his 40th birthday. First of all, the location was fantastic!! It’s right on Bourbon St. which is the heart of everything in The French Quarter. That being said - the French Quarter is very loud. I was aware of this before making my reservations, so I specifically requested a room not facing Bourbon St. I highly recommend staying here, along with upgrading to the RClub level! Darren (the manager on the RClub level) was so accommodating and couldn’t have made our stay go any better and more smoothly!! And a shout out to Patricia, thank you for taking such great care of us during the appetizer/drinks happy hour!! Thanks!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Hotel_Mgr_365, General Manager at Royal Sonesta New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Allison,

We love celebrating special occasions and thank you for bringing your boyfriend to see us for his by 4-0! We trust that you two had an unforgettable time exploring the French Quarter and enjoyed a good night’s sleep upon returning to our exclusive R-Club level. Darin and Patricia are two of our superstars, and we’re thrilled that they took such great care of you. Come back and see us all again for your next birthday!

Warmly,

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We were charged at check in and then charged again at check out. The manager Randall Long said he could not do anything I would have to sort it out with my bank. He said that I was told upon check in that this would happen that was a lie. He said there were signs about. Yep on the other side of the wall were we did not see it. He did not care at all. His only retort was "I guess you should not of used a debit card to book then". Ridiculous I have never had this happen and I travel 3-4 times a year.

The hotel itself was good but just beware to bring double the amount for your hotel stay!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank dhilborn18
Hotel_Mgr_365, General Manager at Royal Sonesta New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear D.,

Thank you for choosing our property and taking the time to share your feedback. We’re happy to help clear up any confusion that may remain about your charges, as what you’ve described is not typical. We do charge a deposit for incidentals per night, the unused portion of which is released at the time of departure, and it sounds as if that’s what you’re referring to. This balance may take up to 7-10 days to be reflected on your card, depending on your financial institution. We’re sorry if this came as a surprise to you, but you’ll find that this is typical of most hotels and we do our best to inform each guest at the time to check-in. Once again, we’re happy to help if any questions remain, and we encourage you to contact us directly at rsnoinfo@sonesta.com so that we may best assist you.

All the best,

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We stayed here March 23-27 2018. Beautiful weather. Hotel is located right on Bourbon Street. Staff was excellent. Room was quiet at night. Hotel bars were great! Nothing negative to say about this place. Right in the heart of the action. Location!!!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Kelly,

We’re thrilled to have provided you with a fun, memorable, and authentic French Quarter experience and we appreciate you spreading the word. Our guests often rave that we’re an oasis in the middle of all the fun, and we’re glad you enjoyed the best of both worlds. Come back soon!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Currently on day 4 ... Booked the concerirge floor for 5 days. Checked into room 6019. Good room but right next to elevator so listened to the elevator ding ding all night. Girls next door partying. I called about 2 am and they immediately quieted down. Walls are very thin. As I lay in bed writing this I can hear the women next door. Sneeze. You can hear every conversation. Every moan and groan...We asked if possible to switch to another room. We were moved down to a much smaller room facing a brick wall. I went down again and asked if we could keep the same level of room. Was told that room was the same. Are you joking? I went on line to their site. That is definitely not the case... Moved then to another room on 3rd floor. Balcony pool access side. Good room. Problem is that everyone smokes on the balcony and it comes right in your room. They should not allow smoking outside non smoking rooms. It's brutal given the thin windows and doors. We also were no longer given access to the club lounge on the 7 th floor. The hotel is beautiful. Staff is lovely. Great beds and bathrooms. You will have to call to get a second bathrobe. All three rooms we were in each only ever had one.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Cathleen,

We value guest feedback and thank you for sharing yours. We are pleased to learn that you enjoyed our lovely courtyard and hospitable team members! We regret, however, that your accommodations weren’t as you’d expected. Thank you for letting us know so that we could take measures to ensure your added comfort. We’re sorry that we still fell short of your 5-star rating, and hope you’ll join us for another good night’s sleep in our comfy beds so that we may have the chance to win your heart in full.

Best regards,

Reviewed 29 March 2018

As you can see I wrote a review about this time last year & I am writing again to let you guys know that I still love the RS. Rita, is absolutely the best & we always try to get in her line at check in/out. We will not stay anywhere else while in NOLA!! The location is spot on & we love the rooms!!! Can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Hotel_Mgr_365, General Manager at Royal Sonesta New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Lori,

We love welcoming our return visitors and we’re thrilled that we continue to impress you! Thank you for sharing that our comfortable accommodations and friendly hospitality are highlights for you; we’ll be sure to let our team know! We’re already looking forward to your next visit and hope you return to New Orleans soon!

Warm regards,