“Breakfast Diner Extraordinaire!”

Price range: US$8 - US$25
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Description: Classic Food, Friendly Service, 50's Rock n Roll
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We stumbled upon this place while exploring the French Quarter, It's akin to a diner with stools at the bar and a row of tables up against the wall. Unique items for breakfast, a friendly wait staff, and reasonable prices. Seating outside and booze are available. We e would definitely return.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

This place is well worth the walk away from canal Street. Make sure you go on a saturday, the farmers market is open right across the street. They really hurt us when one of us asked for orange juice and they had to wait for someone to squeeze it FRESH. Will come here every time I'm in town.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

This little 50's diner was a great find on our recent New Orleans visit. Someone put a lot of love into the design of this restaurant and it shows. The music is fun, the service was great, but the food is the reason we'll return.

Many times restaurants rush an omelet so the outside is overcooked by the time the inside is warmed. The cook here really knows his stuff. I had the most perfectly cooked veggie omelet. The fresh spinach was sauteed but not mushy. The eggs were nicely soft and there was plenty of real cheese. It was served with some equally tasty hash browns and good coffee. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We ate here twice at a nice table outside. Excellent food. A very efficient and pleasant male waiter who looked after us the first morning and a very irritating female "over see-er?", high on herself, opinionated, useless person the 2nd day who caused us to not go back again. She didn't seem to be a waitress, she was just "there" as a ....... I'm not sure what! I would have given Belle's a Very Good Rating if it weren't for her.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

My friends and I visited Belle's Diner over the weekend during our trip to NOLA. I was checking out breakfast options and this restaurant was highly reviewed on Trip Advisor. We were a party of six and visited the restaurant during the late morning, we were greeted immediately by the manager, who was incredibly friendly. We were able to be seated immediately which was nice since it is a smaller restaurant with limited seats. I had their chicken and waffles which were really good and a Belle's Punch. The waffles had an interesting twist with having bacon in it, added a nice unique flavor. My friends ordered a variety of different foods and they all loved what they had. I would recommend eating at this diner, get the old school feel with the seats at the counter and have some good food and drinks.

1  Thank Joshua N