“It's closed down”
Review of Flintstones Bedrock City - CLOSED

Reviewed 13 May 2016

This place is all closed up. The sign says "closed for the season" but it looks more like closed for good.

Still quite cool (in a creepy abandoned theme park sort of way) to look over the fence and see some of the buildings. You can walk through the car park and get quite close up.

5  Thank Neil B

Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

Took our grandsons here in vacation and had an absolutely awesome time! They loved it and had so much fun!! Really hope they don't close down. Want a return trip this year

1  Thank Lisa B
Reviewed 22 March 2016

My family and I went here for the summer of 2014. It was very cozy and friendly staff. My boys LOVED the "free" mini golf. Which is a few holes, but gave them something to do in the evening when my husband and I just wanted to relax. We are planning a trip again this summer, and my boys can't wait.

6  Thank lylmamas3
Reviewed 17 March 2016

Grew up going to this place every summer as a kid and stayed in the campground. Came here one last time after I heard it was its last summer open.

3  Thank jess n
See more reviews
Reviewed 17 November 2015

We thought we would be able to at least walk around this cute little park and campground when we came in October... Guess not! we pulled up and reminisced about the good old days the last time we came here. The off season really is the OFF season around here. Do they want me to come back?

2  Thank tallred6