“Maybe for little kids”
Review of Flintstones Bedrock City - CLOSED

Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

It was ok to stop here but I felt like I wasted admission money here. There was not much to do here for the kids. They poked their heads through the cutouts and such and posed with the statues. The one thing that was great was riding the little train. The kids loved that and the gentleman was super nice to the kids.

6  Thank MeganG6457

Reviewed 13 May 2016

This place is all closed up. The sign says "closed for the season" but it looks more like closed for good.

Still quite cool (in a creepy abandoned theme park sort of way) to look over the fence and see some of the buildings. You can walk through the car park and get quite close up.

5  Thank Neil B
Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

Took our grandsons here in vacation and had an absolutely awesome time! They loved it and had so much fun!! Really hope they don't close down. Want a return trip this year

1  Thank Lisa B
Reviewed 22 March 2016

My family and I went here for the summer of 2014. It was very cozy and friendly staff. My boys LOVED the "free" mini golf. Which is a few holes, but gave them something to do in the evening when my husband and I just wanted to relax. We are planning a trip again this summer, and my boys can't wait.

6  Thank lylmamas3