“Closed”
Review of Flintstones Bedrock City - CLOSED

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

Right across from our hotel, where the staff tells me it closed last year after being sold. They are unsure if it will reopen - trouble with transferring the trademark.

1  Thank strname

Reviewed 21 June 2016

I only chose average as a rating to enable me to post this. We were just here less than 3 weeks ago, and the theme park is closed. It appeared that the camping section was open though (or in the process of opening for the season). I did a bit of research and found that when the original owners sold it, the rights to use the name apparently did not transfer over; hence, it would appear that they have a few legal hurdles to overcome if they are ever to reopen the place. You can still walk around...it's kitschy and fun for those of us who grew up watching the Flintstones!

4  Thank nyackgirl47
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

It was ok to stop here but I felt like I wasted admission money here. There was not much to do here for the kids. They poked their heads through the cutouts and such and posed with the statues. The one thing that was great was riding the little train. The kids loved that and the gentleman was super nice to the kids.

6  Thank MeganG6457
Reviewed 13 May 2016

This place is all closed up. The sign says "closed for the season" but it looks more like closed for good.

Still quite cool (in a creepy abandoned theme park sort of way) to look over the fence and see some of the buildings. You can walk through the car park and get quite close up.

5  Thank Neil B