“Great place over the Pacific Ocean.....not much to swim but relax with a beautiful view.”
Review of Hotel Villa Romana

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Bar Scene, View, Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The restaurant is located in the Villa Romana Hotel
Reviewed 18 January 2017

From Pedasi's airport it is a bit of an adventure to get there but once you reach destination, it's worth it.

Reviewed 14 April 2016

Our long awaited (see our hotel review) dinner at the hotel (we were guests there) was excellent. My husband had a wonderful pasta and I had a perfect steak. The wait staff was very attentive, the bread accompanying the meal was outstanding (we ate it all), and our table with the view over the ocean listening to the surf was beautiful and romantic.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

We have eaten here before and enjoyed our meal and surroundings. This time we asked our hotel to make reservations for 6pm but the resturant thought it was for 7. We ordered aps and beer/ wine which were ok but when our meals arrived the pasta was very salty for all of our meals and my shrimp (all 5 of them in my dish) were mushy. I dont believe we will make a return visit.

Reviewed 17 January 2016

The Cabana we stayed in was huge and beautiful. The A/C worked well and the bedding was super comfortable. Full ocean view right out our front door. When we checked in the staff was super aloof and just pointed us to our room not showing us anything about the room That was pretty much our experience with the staff the entire time. Basically the grounds, view, pools, and room for the price were top notch. Our shower water was truly at a trickle and was cold. The gardner was watering grass outside. I am guessing our cabana was at the end of the water train. I had just soaped up when the water stopped completely. I waited for almost 10minutes as the soap caked onto me. Finally I grabbed my swimsuit and jumped in the pool to get the soap off. The service was quite horrible. We ate both dinners here as this place is down a dirt road and not super close to other restaurants. The food was average to good, the prices moderate, the service painfully slow. This extended from the wait staff to the kitchen staff. When you get your drink order in 15 minutes after ordering and then wait another hour for your dinner, this is not OK. It was not even that busy. There was a lot of staff just standing around chit chatting. We ordered a rum and coke at pool.

Reviewed 11 January 2016

Our group had lunch here. The location is fantastic with wide open and beautiful views of the ocean. We didn't have high hopes for the restaurant as it was dead and they were out of quite a few things. Turns out they have a broader menu in the evening.

I had the pasta amatriciana, which was surprisingly tasty. Even though they noted on their menu that the pasta is cooked al dente, I didn't have confidence that it would actually come out that way, but it did! We also ordered the chicken fingers and a burger (limited menu items available at the time)... and those dishes were just very average. I imagine their menu in the evening would be quite nice - they seem to know how to cook pasta, so I would stick to that.

Service was good throughout the meal, but at bit awkward at the beginning because the waitress didn't seem to know (or had a hard time explaining) the items that were available.

If we were in Pedasi for longer, we might have tried it again. Enjoy!