US$198
US$190
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
All reviewszell am seewalking distanceski roomaccommodationskiingbalconymountainskitzsteinhornsummerpensionsauna
Reviewed 4 August 2017

We decided to stay with Oliwer and his wife at Pension Patricia for three nights during our summer visit to Kaprun and Zell am see. We did not regret a second. Fantastic service and nice rooms with walking distance to some really good restaurants and not far from all the summer alp activities. Would strongly recommend! Perfect to chill down after a full day in the mountains.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2016

I (and my husband) spent a skiing week in Haus Patricia. The room was comfortable, with a balcony and a bathroom - no objections. Distance to a skibus stop (both directions, Zell am See & Kitzsteinhorn) - about 5-7 minutes walk in skiing boots :) - it means close. We had a HB option: breakfast in Patricia, dinners in a nearby restaurant, for a reasonable price, two courses. No objections. What I would improve is: coffee machine used for breakfast, because it prepares a cup of coffee for a very long time and when all the guests have breakfast together, it causes delays and you have to wait. I would also add some more vegetables for breakfast (like tomatoes, cucumbers). Friendly personnel (a family), ready to help with everything, no problem with parking place, 10 minutes walk to Kaprun centre, very good location, in a quiet part of the village. An excellent place for those who like relaxing, quiet holidays.

Stayed: March 2016
Reviewed 28 February 2016

We had room 4 with balcony this visit and it was super. Oliver and Mercy who have taken over from Steve and Trish (a hard act to follow) are doing a brilliant job and it was a pleasure to meet them. They were not afraid to ask if everything was okay which it was. Try Mercy's scrambled eggs 'made with love' which is all she will disclose about the special taste!
Haus Patricia is excellent value for money
Taxi transfers, ski hire, ski pass and visits to the Tavern Spa all arranged by Oliver with a discount

Room Tip: Rooms 3 and 4 have balconies and beautiful mountain views
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ELAINE068
Reviewed 5 August 2015 via mobile

I love this place and the patricia family they are too kind love you guys my next trip you will be my first choice .
And they deserve more than excellent my rating is 10/10
الصراحه الفندق والعائله ممتازين جدا مكان نظيف وهادي انصكم فيه

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
SkiingKaprun, Owner at Pension Patricia, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2015

Thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you again next summer

Reviewed 21 August 2014

We booked this hotel at very late notice (the night before arrival).

Upon arrival it turned out I'd booked for the wrong month and the hotel was full!

Not only did the very friendly owners agree to a full refund, they helped us find alternative accommodation within half an hour.

If I ever head back to Kaprun, this place will be top of my list, by way of saying thankyou.

Thanks