“Good food”

Cuisines: Austrian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

This restaurant offers a lot of a la carte options and has interesting Austrian wines. Very well kept place. The staff was very friendly. A place worthwhile visiting.

Reviewed 26 February 2017

We used this restaurant twice during our stay in Kaprun.I would place in the category - good to go, safe but nothing very extraordinary. The food was tasty and the service was OK in both occasions.

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

We came hier the first evening of our trip to Kaprun. We choose this restaurant based on our friends recommendation who lives in kaprun. You do have to book a table if you want to dine here as it's always fully booked and it's closed on Sunday and Monday which was a surprise, therefore if you want to get table, book first. We ate here twice. Maybe it's not the cheapest in Kaprun but one of the best. Food was fantastic, the service great

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

Read about this place on Goggle and was rated very high from others. The food was OK but the waitor was the most non service oriented man I have ever met. We ordered Chauteu Briand and he recommended a Austria Cab wine which tasted awful so I returned the wine and ordered a new bottle instead. When the check arrived they have charged me for the first glas that I returned with following word " Of course you have to pay, I was forced to throw it away". I told him that this is the only restaurant in the world with such mentality and finally he agreed to not to charge me..., due too goodwill!
Such a jurk and he need to find another job.... Dont recommend this place, NOT worth the money

2  Thank Niklas K
Reviewed 26 December 2016

We had Christmas dinner in this restaurant. It is small, but cozy. Service was prompt, food was delicious. The beef soup is amazing. I had a Caesar Salad, a different approach to the one I know, but very large and tasty. Apfel Strudel is a must in this place, take the one with vanilla sauce and cream. Overall a great experience.