“Great place to have a dinner in Ischgl”
Review of Grill Alm

Grill Alm
Ranked #27 of 57 Restaurants in Ischgl
Cuisines: Austrian
Reviewed 26 March 2015

Most of the restaurants in Ischgl have the same menu and it starts to be boring after three days. Same soups, same main dishes and desserts.
It was for me a refreshing experience to dine in Grill Alm. The menu includes in addition to traditional tyrolean specialities also selection of dishes that you cannot find in other restaurants around. Finally I could order something else not only "Klare kraftsuppe" and Kaiserschmarrn. For the soup my selection was Kartoffelsuppe and I can tell you - it was as delicious as if it was cooked by my grandy. For the main dish my bet went on chilli con carne. I won, the meal was hot and spicy as if prepared by a mexican chef. The fire in my mouth was extinguished with Montepulciano d'Abruzzo 2012.
Enjoy your meal!!!!!!

1  Thank dtalpk

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Came in at about 2200hrs and were lucky to receive a table for 9.

+ meat was delicious (filet)
+ large portions (at least 300gr as opposed to 220gr on the menu)
+ finally a pepper sauce that actually contains pepper
+ quick service

- beer was not good (möwenbräu or something like that)
- ambiente in the back looks old

1  Thank Stephan J
Reviewed 7 April 2014

We dined two times here with family and friends staying as hotel guest, so we could join their half board dinner. Food is very good. Every night different choices. Service is very friendly and professional. They also have a small and quiet restaurant bar for pre-drinks.

Reviewed 12 February 2013 via mobile

Been here twice now over two trips to ischgl. And, would go again. Great food, a little overpriced, but fantastic service. The waiter kept the chefs hanging around even after the kitchen was meant to close so we could have dessert!

Reviewed 28 February 2012

We were shown to a table very quickly and well looked after. Food came promptly and was very tasty. Very good atmosphere.