Quality Inn
US$114
US$124
US$158
HIExpress.com
Best Western Plus Heritage Inn(Benicia)(Great Value!)
US$178
Hilton.com
  • Pool
US$229
Residence Inn
Pleasant Hill Inn(Pleasant Hill)
US$110
All reviewscoffee makercomfortable bedmicrowave and fridgevisit san franciscoflat screen tvwould stay here againmotelfreeway
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

We were thoroughly happy with this hotel. As a business owner we understand the importance of a nice clean room with a helpful staff. Check in was quick and easy. As we entered the room is smelt clean and refreshing. The beds were made neatly and everything was in working order. The only thing I’d suggest is putting more then 2 towels in a room with 2 double beds. But that could easily be fixed with asking for more. Definitely would stay here again if we happen to come down this way.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2018

I book a room in Martinez every year for my brother, usually booking in Concord or Martinez for a basic hotel. We have booked a couple of hotels in these areas for him and I look for something inexpensive and basic... which varies on the pricing each year. This room was the best price I could find at the time of booking and was better then expected. The check in was pleasant and quick, small lobby was clean and room was clean. In this price point I have found other locations not as clean or friendly. Though this location doesn't have a 'breakfast' included, that was OK for this visit. I would book again if price is still similar.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 November 2017

Stayed here, last minute, on Thanksgiving Day. The room was 95% renovated. Comfortable bed. Flat screen TV (remote did not work). Small refridgerator, microwave, coffee maker and iron/board.
Owner was pleasant and helpful.
Breakfast was below average but, that was saved with waffle iron.
Close to the highway exit. We would stay here again. For the low price.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Booked a double room at this hotel for my friend and I to visit San Francisco over 2 days. The room was nice, clean and comfortable. There was a road crew staying here also and we were put right in between what must have been 6 of their rooms so we could hear them but they did turn in at a reasonable hour. The person at the desk when we arrived could have been more user friendly and must have left his personality at home that day but we survived.
Good place for the price and very close to the freeway and Bart.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 August 2017

I stayed one night. The price was cheap so my expectations were low. Staff was friendly place was relatively clean. Our room had a funky smell and the next day I had bug bites on my neck and back which leads me to believe they had bed bugs.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business