US$80
Harmony Motel(Twentynine Palms)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$83
US$104
US$94
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Motel 6 Twentynine Palms(Twentynine Palms)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$60
US$104
US$92
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

9 Palms Inn(Twentynine Palms)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$59
TwentyNine Palms Resort(Twentynine Palms)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$99
  • Pool
El Rancho Dolores Motel(Twentynine Palms)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$69
US$59
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsthe main houseroughly manorbed and breakfastbreakfast was deliciousmuseum roomtrue oasisjoshua tree national parklovely oasisstone housesunrise roombeautiful groundsan oasis in the deserthomemade cookiesquichegreat roomplace to staypalm trees
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We booked only one night at The Campbell House to break our journey between LA and Sedona. How we wished we'd stayed longer! From the relaxed welcome by Travis to the farewell by Julia we enjoyed every minute. This really is a jewel, not only in California but the entire US. The house is absolutely charming and beautifully furnished and maintained. They manage to provide a very pleasant garden too on the edge of the desert. We stayed in the Campbell Suite which has two bedrooms, the main one rivaling most hotel rooms in the world for charm. This was ideal for our family with two daughters. Julia provides a delicious breakfast cooked freshly for each guest which makes for a great start to your day. Not unreasonably given that this is a small hotel they ask for your preferred time for breakfast the night before.
Although the Campbell House doesn't serve dinner, their sister company, the 29 Palms Inn, about two miles away, has a lovely restaurant where we had a great meal from a very varied menu. If ever you find yourself needing to stay or just eat in 29 Palms you must try these two places. Thank you to everyone we met there. We genuinely can't wait to come back even if you are five and a half thousand miles from home!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Tigersdad
Reviewed 5 August 2017

We had 2 families that stayed in the Cholla and Oasis rooms. We loved it!

We were returning from The Grand Canyon - and as we approached the Inn I was wondering where the hell we were staying. It seems desolate just outside the Inn. However, as one approaches it, there is an Oasis of palm trees.

The rooms are very clean and well appointed. The furnishings are very nice. The breakfast was outstanding and our hostess Jan was terrific. Night-time at the pool was fun. The proximity to the Park is unbeatable.

We'll be back.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Decided to try this place based on the trip advisor reviews. I had very high expectations based on what travelers have mentioned and the place looked really nice - which it was. However the staff needs a lot of improvement. We checked in, very excited and said hello to the lady, her name was Julia. She was on the computer and wasn't that excited to see us. She told us to wait for a moment while she gets done whatever it is she's doing on the computer - SUNDAY. Few minutes have gone by, she finally proceeds to attend to us and the first thing she told me was to tell my daughter to not go upstairs because there's a massage happening – then her realizing that our room was right next to the massage room! What bothered me is that she wasn't interested in getting to know the guests - simple questions like "have you been here before?" "Let me show you around!" "Do you need a wifi?", etc... She didn't explain to us how it works, because I noticed when we checked in and got to our room, there was no refrigerator and I was concerned being that it's over 100° and I'm traveling with a toddler who needs her milk. Then she proceeded to explain that breakfast is from 8 to 9 AM and asked us what time are we planning to eat breakfast and we said 9AM, and she said "oh let's do 9-ish I get it, it's the holidays" The next day, we came down for breakfast at 9:05 AM and another lady that was helping her informed us that breakfast was over and they are no longer serving because it's over 9 AM. I said I spoke with the lady from yesterday and she said it should be fine. Julia came out of the kitchen and said, "sorry, I can only offer you French toast because it's past 9 AM."
Now I am really getting irritated. I am trying my best to not get upset – my husband reminded Julia of the conversation from yesterday and she went on to say "but it's 9:30 AM." Ummm no lady, it's 9:09 AM. I just couldn't believe that we are having this kind of conversation when we are on vacation. Julia seems very passive aggressive and her attitude is making us uncomfortable. Instead of her listening to her guests, trying to make them feel welcome and to accommodate them, she just seems out of it. The way she communicates with us it's very insincere. The reason why we go to hotels or bed-and-breakfast is to unwind and relax. And dealing with Julia was just the opposite . What a shame. I was really excited to try this place.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Fashion_Jetsetter
Heidi G, Owner at Campbell House, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

We just wanted to reiterate our sincere apologies for your recent experience with us, and thank you for sharing your feedback. As we discussed on the phone, this isn't us, and we are truly apologetic. We hope you will take us up on our offer to return with your family this summer, so you can experience what we are known for, which is great hospitality!

Best,
Heidi

Reviewed 15 May 2017

Campbell House is a great destination for anyone visiting the Twenty Nine Palms area. The grounds are lovely, with plenty of space to sit with a book, or gather around a fire pit. Easy access to Joshua Tree National park - there's an entrance about a mile away. My husband and I loved the little cottage we stayed in - beautifully decorated and cosy. We would definitely return to Campbell House next time we're visiting the desert.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 12 May 2017

We have returned to this place many times, beginning when it was Roughly Manor. We stayed in the main house. The rooms were comfortable--perhaps a little overfurnished, but the beds are comfortable and there is a pleasant very large living and dining area to relax in. The outdoor areas are pleasant as well, with seating, as well as a swimming pool.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family