Campbell House
US$120
US$76
9 Palms Inn(Twentynine Palms)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$99
US$120
RodewayInn
US$113
US$105
Agoda.com
US$136
Motel 6 Twentynine Palms(Twentynine Palms)
US$66
  • Pool
El Rancho Dolores Motel(Twentynine Palms)
US$109
US$79
Travelocity
  • Pool
US$130
US$121
Agoda.com
29 Palms Inn(Twentynine Palms)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe main houseroughly manorb bbed and breakfastbreakfast was deliciousmuseum roomfrench toasttrue oasisjoshua tree national parklovely oasisbeautiful groundsstone housesunrise rooman oasis in the deserthomemade cookiesquichegreat room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 March 2018

I have been here three years in a row for a retreat. I've gotten a different room each time because they are ALL special! The crafter's cottage is perfect for our group--large tables, good lighting, air conditioning, kitchen and bathroom and close to all of the rooms.

I got a massage this year by Shannon Shocknesse. I have gotten a LOT of massages in my lifetime and I can honestly say that this was one of the best ones I've ever had in my life! The price is very reasonable, too. My only regret is that she doesn't live near me!!

My brother went to Joshua Tree every day while we were busy in the crafter's cottage. Even he wants to come back next year!

I especially loved the bread pudding. So yummy!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 February 2018

A simple retreat in the desert, a trip back in time and a little like your dream grandma's house. We were unable to get into the twentynine palms Inn and they sent us over here, what a delight. Warm hospitality from all. Clean rooms,incredible breakfast-totally homemade. Dinners were at the Inn.. Endless Tea, coffee and cookies in the main house, which were great too. Clean room with amazing desert all around.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

We spent 2 nights at Campbell House while we hiked and explored Joshua Tree, and we SO wished we had planned to stay longer. This place is wonderfully run and staffed, and the rooms are so pretty, spacious and comfortable. Ours - the Museum House - was even more wonderful than we'd hoped. We had a slight plumbing problem the evening we arrived and Travis looked after us us brilliantly and resolved it with great helpfulness.

The staff are generally charming adding to the wonderfully pleasant atmosphere at Campbell House. Jan and Mikie stand out for their warmth and welcome at breakfast and Heidi was unfailingly nice to to deal with. Oh and the breakfasts are fantastic!

Our room had a wonderful patio out at the side , which virtually opens into the desert and offers astonishing views of starry skies on silent dark nights - it was quite magical. In fact, ,the whole experience of staying at Campbell experience was.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2018

There is no higher praise for a hotel than planning a return visit as you are pulling out of the parking lot.
The accommodations and staff are top notch. The breakfast is outstanding. The grounds have a Great Gatsby vibe.
And, of course, it's a great place for exploring Joshua Tree National Park, which is otherworldly.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2018

Things we loved here: ALL of the staff, our cozy little cottage, the decor, the breakfast, the raked sand, the beautiful seating areas outdoors. It felt like a true get away. Also we eat gluten free and they made a lovely adaptation of their traditional breakfast.

Stayed: February 2018