All reviews great location summer vacation friendly and helpful staff half board wishes towels biograd waterfront facilities balcony zadar
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

We speend family vacation in hotel Kornati where our kids enyoied Mini club activities locared in near of beach and pool. Location of hotel is realy wonderful.
At the evening there is a lot for whole family especialy Mini disco was wonderful.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2018

Room tip: Check you are getting the right room for your needs.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
Reviewed 14 June 2018

While the hotel is perfectly situated, close to the waterfront, it requires significant refurbishment. The rooms are dated and in fact, quite small. We also overlooked the parking lot, rather than the waterfront. Quite strange, the airconditioning is controlled from the reception and upon request to set it to a lower temperature, we were told that they do not deem it necessary.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 November 2017

Needs major updating, at least in the rooms. Gungy carpeting and shower stalls. Very small single beds with bedding that needs replacement. Windows have a mirror film on the inside...surely they've installed it improperly...who wants to see themselves reflected in the dining room windows when you could have a view of the Adriatic! Cold, dorm-like bar area, lobby and rooms. Doesn't invite you to stay.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank explorer1950
Reviewed 1 October 2017

We booked this last minute as a Jet 2 package. I think if I had spent more time researching it we probably wouldn't have booked this hotel or area. That said we did have a nice time. It was about a 2 hour transfer from Split airport (by taxi). I am not sure it was really worth Jet 2's time offering this as a package as we were the only people staying in the area and so the transfer must have been quite expensive.

We booked a premium club room. I was glad we did. It was clean and had a nice view of the marina but wasn't anything special. We got robes and slippers in our room which was a nice touch. The bathroom was looking a bit tired and could do with a revamp. The seals around the shower need re-doing and every time we had a shower the bathroom floor got very wet. It wasn't particularly a problem, just something that I hope the hotel will address. The walls were thin (my partner could hear snoring from another room). I always travel with ear plugs so I didn’t have any problems. It is in a busy area and the downside is that there is a lot of noise from outside but this is the price you pay to be near restaurants and bars.

The hotel itself doesn't have a huge amount of facilities. I think you can use the pool at a nearby hotel but we didn't bother. The nearby beach is pebbly and surrounded by shops. The water is lovely and clear.
We went at the end of the season and so Biograd was fairly quiet. This meant it was nice and chilled out but did mean lots of the local shops and facilities were closed. At the height of the season I imagine it gets quite busy. If you enjoy a thriving seaside resort then this might be the place for you.

Breakfast consisted of the usual cold and hot buffet items. We ate in the restaurant in the evening twice and the food was perfectly acceptable.

I definitely would class this as a 3* hotel rather than a 4*. There is a bit of confusion over the rating. Jet 2 advertise it as a 3*+ hotel but the hotel signage shows 4*. I think I would have been disappointed if I had been expecting 4* but as it was everything was fine. Staff were friendly and the hotel was clean.

Whilst in the area we took the bus to Zadar, spent a day on a boat trip to the Kornati islands and a day wandering around Biograd.

Room tip: We booked a premium club double (room 414) which had a sea view. The walls were quite thin but I always travel with ear plugs.
Date of stay: September 2017