Sol Umag
US$266
US$199
Hotels.com
Sol Amfora Apartments(Umag)(Great Value!)
US$147
Agoda.com
US$44
US$43
  • Pool
Sol Stella Apartments(Umag)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$78
US$90
US$74
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Beachfront
All reviewsgood sizebreakfast and dinnernice wellness areahigher floorsmall indoor poolnice hotelpleasant stayshort vacationbuffet stylelarge roomordering drinksspent a week herelive musicmy opinionhotel barfood on offerevening entertainment
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We are a couple and we spent 2 nights in March in Hotel Sol Umag. Our focus for this short vacation was cycling and other sport activities and we were extremely happy with what the hotel has to offer - a very good selection of different food for breakfast and dinner, small but big enough indoor swimming pool, cosy rooms and a nice wellness area (3 saunas and jacuzzi). The hotel is also very well located, not too far from the city center and at the same time nicely "isolated' on the Punta peninsula. Cleanliness of our room and corridors was still not the best, but we noticed some improvement in comparison to our stay last year. All in all, we were extremely happy with our stay there and will definitely return again. Best regards to the friendliest receptionist Giuliano :)

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2018

My husband and I chose this hotel at the last minute after a long day of driving. We really didn't know anything about it , we just picked it because it was convenient. We checked in late and immediately went to sleep. We were pleasantly surprised in the morning to find an enormous buffet breakfast available. There was an incredible variety of foods available and the quality was great. Nearly anything you could imagine or want was ready! We hit the road after breakfast so we didn't have a chance to try the pool or the other hotel amenities. Our room was great too!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Sol Umag is a hotel placed in beautiful Umag bay, at the very sea cost. I had a room with a view to the sea. Beautiful mornings and evenings, listening to the sea waves. Rooms are clean, very comfortable, food is diverse and there is plenty of it. The hotel is very close to the city of Umag, so you can walk there. In this time of year (mid october) there is a lot of elder people here as well as sportsmen enjoying nice weather on the sea cost. This part of Istria is known of having beautiful weather very early in the spring and very lately in the autumn. Picking this hotel as your base is good choice if you come here as a cyclist, because from here you have plenty of options for cycling tours around Istria. That's why it is so popular for outdoor sports. Tihe hotel also has very nice small welness center and indoor pool.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Miroslav V
GeneraManagerITU, Manager at Sol Umag, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Mr. Miroslav V,
Thank you for your review and for sharing your experience with other travellers around the world.
I am glad that the hotel fulfilled your expectations and that you had pleasant stay with us. Your words are an encouragement and a motivation to continue with our efforts to improve the quality of our service.
We are looking forward to your next visit.
With best wishes for You, we remain with

Reviewed 5 October 2017

First I was dissapointed when I came into my room and saw dirty floor. There were chunks of dust in the middle and not to mention on sides although the cleaning lady let the reception know that the room is ready :( Othervise the room was ok, beds are comfortable, I have no other complaints. BUT the other thing which was very disturbing is that every morning the gardeners started their work already a bit before 8am (cutting grass, vacuuming leafs). They woke us up every single morning :( We chose this time to visit the hotel just to get some peace, to sleep a bit longer while we obviously cannot do it at home because of work :( They should work when people leave the hotel or just start at least at 9am...that was really really disturbing.
Staff is nice (especially at the dinner time when everybody said hello to us...in the morning most of them were grumpy and fed up), girls at spa were also very nice and helpful.
The point is that I've visited this hotel couple of years ago and sadly I must say that it lost on it's quality AND cleanliness. But overall we had a nice stay and I won't say I won't come back again :)

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
GeneraManagerITU, Manager at Sol Umag, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Dear Mrs. Tanja H.,
I would like to thank you in my name and in the name of the entire staff of hotel Sol Umag for finding time to write your review.
I am sorry that this time hotel did not fulfill all your expectations and I would like to use this opportunity to apologise for all possible inconveniences you might have had during your stay here. Guest opinion is very important to us, because help us improve our services. So, thank your for your comments they are concerned and have been taken into consideration.
I sincerely hope these inconveniences will not prevent you from visiting us again.
With best wishes for you and your family, we remain with
Kind regards

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Very nice location, right at the beach. Food is average, feels more like 3 stars, but if you are not too demanding it's still ok. Rooms needs refurbisment, Bed made creaking noises every time I would move, bathroom should be cleaner and shower handle was really dirty. Hotel workers are very friendly and helpful and this is the only reason I'm rating it with 3stars rather than 2.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
GeneraManagerITU, Manager at Sol Umag, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Dear Mr. Tilen Z,
I would like to thank you in my name and in the name of the staff of hotel Sol Umag for writing your review.
The opinions you express in your review are extremely important for us, because they represent a guiding line regarding the improvement of our service. We assure you that we will continue working on the modernisation of our facilities and that we ill not cease to look for the way to make you feel as pleasant as possible at our place just like at your own home.
I sincerely hope that you will be a guest of our hotel again.
With best wishes for you and your family, we remain with