Open today: 7:15 AM - 6:00 PM

from US$127.10
from US$159.41
from US$129.25
4,603 results
All reviews sea caves captain steve captain cook express snorkel tour deluxe morning adventure honaunau bay fish south kona manta rays the big island snorkeling sites hour tour great trip small boat night manta two step cook monument
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 September 2021

Jasmine and Chris were so perfect at showing us around as well and helping us snorkel..would definitely recommend

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 19 September 2021 via mobile

Shea x2, Ariel and Captain Brendan were phenomenal, as was the entire experience!! Being so close to the mantra rays was so incredible! Cannot recommend this experience enough. I was nervous to get into the water at night but the entire crew made me feel very comfortable. Will be back on my next trip to the Big Island and plan to tell everyone about this unforgettable experience.

Reviewed 19 September 2021

Absolutely incredible! Captain Brandon was incredibly knowledgable and had a great sense of humor. I also really appreciated how much he clearly cared about the animals we were seeing, and ensuring to give them the space and respect that they deserve, rather than disturbing them. Thank you Brandon!!

We were so lucky to see a pod of pilot whales and a group of playful spinner dolphins while on our trip, and got some amazing facts about them - I’ve been giggling about spinner dolphins pink tummies since we took our trip :)

The bay was also incredible - tons of beautiful reefs and fish, and tons of amazing history to learn. I also really appreciated that we got to see some incredible geologic formations on the way back and learn the history and mythology about them. Truly marvelous!

Highly recommend this tour and group! Thank you SeaQuest!

Reviewed 18 September 2021

We did two packages. A morning snorkel excursion and a night manta ray one. Both were incredible! You really can't control what you see, but we did happen to get lucky. Everything they can control, they are top notch. Professional, friendly, clean, funny, knowledgeable -- etc.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 17 September 2021 via mobile

We had a great trip with Captain Natalie & newly minted Captain Jill. They were super friendly and fun as well as very knowledgeable! 4/5 because we think Captain Cook should be the first stop vs Two Step. By the time we got to Captain Cook it was extremely crowded — I felt like I was on the 405 out there :) Other than that, this trip
was outstanding!