All reviews front desk the breakfast area hi express free breakfast reading lights yogurt guest laundry perfect hotel sitting area small gym clean hotel parking pass hotel parking shops and restaurants ali'i drive walking distance would stay here again
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

We arrived on a Wednesday afternoon. We were tired after our 5-1/2 hour flight and some arrival delays at the Kona Airport. The hotel is about a block off of Ali'i Street, so it was an easy walk to shops & restaurants! We were greeted by Donna at check in, who had a smile on her face, was very pleasant & kind and gave us a great recommendation for dinner! Every staff member we met was kind, smiled, and complementary as we moved in and out of the hotel, during our visit. We had a king suite, which meant the room was large, included a small wet bar with a fridge & microwave and a safe. We had a view of the water too, which was icing on the cake. The room also included a pull out couch and a large bathroom. I would highly recommend staying here, especially if you want to be near activities, shopping and dining!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2018

This hotel is in a great location to walk to activities. Parking is provided by the hotel also. Staff was very helpful and gave us beach towels for our beach days as well as good advise on restaurants. They provided maps also. Breakfast was ok.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed in the holiday inn for a total of 4 nights and really enjoyed my stay there. The breakfast was tasty and they offered a variety of choices, the rooms were clean, beds very comfortable and it was nice to have access to a pool and fitness room. Most important to me everyone felt welcomed in the Hotel by the staff and Dora, Donna, Nava and Sala helped us out on many occasions, provided us with insider tips and were always friendly and kind to all of us. I can only recommend this hotel

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

I spend 3 nights in this hotel and had a great time! The stuff (Donna, Dora, Nava and Sala) is very nice and happy to help out. The location is great too, close to town. Would definitely stay there again!

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel was great!
We had a very easy and nice stay, the rooms were nice and clean! I really enjoyed the pool and the gym!
The breakfast had a lot of choices, very tasty!
The staff was very friendly and helpful, especially the lovely womem Dora, Donna, Sala and Nava!
I can recommend this hotel to everyone!