Hotel Seward(Seward)
US$169
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$214/night.

US$251
US$425
Nauti Otter(Seward)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$250
Hotels.com
Alaska Creekside Cabins(Seward)(Great Value!)
US$130
  • Free Internet
US$700
Orbitz.com
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsshared kitchendorm style roomgreat place to stayin townsheetsbathroomkitchenettelodging
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Classic hostel, very tiny cramped rooms, upper bank almost hits the ceiling, access is through gravel parking lot, meaning mud (it rains a lot), but sheets were clean, and basic services are provided, and the price is really low.

Room Tip: Bottom floor has flat ceilings.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2017

I stayed at the Moby Dick Hostel for 2 nights over Memorial Day weekend and really enjoyed it. Cheap, close to attractions, free parking and linens. It was fun to get to know the other solo travelers and the kitchen was stocked with everything you might need. Highly recommended!

Room Tip: A clean, cheap place to crash
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 May 2017

Moby Dick Hostel is conveniently located in downtown Seward and is walkable to everything. Most places in Seward charge for parking so it was nice that I could leave my car at the hostel and walk to everything in town. I stayed in the dorm style room and they provide bedding at no cost. There is a communal kitchen which is nice though I did not use it. It was affordable and I would recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 January 2017

This hostel offered clean linens, outlets, big windows, comfortable (small) lounge loft, hot water and multiple bathrooms, and a quaint shared kitchen. Outside there's a small area for sitting, enjoying the garden, and a couple sets of stilts to try while the dog watches. Folks who run the place seem to be good, humble environmentalists and outdoor enthusiasts. Short walk to get to shops & restaurants. Location is also near Forestry office and short drive to boats for Kenai Fjords National Park and around the corner from Exit Glacier.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 September 2016

First off, I just start this off with , I have only stayed in a couple of hostels and have good experiences with those... but we did not love this one. We stayed here while visiting Seward. We booked it for 2 nights, but my wife was not willing to stay another night so we move to a hotel. The host said that she would reverse our money back to us for the second night but did not.

The property felt pretty clean, but we could not deal with the smell. It smelt like, a combination of wet socks, curry, fish, and was hard to sleep with all those smells. If you are looking for a cheaper alternative for seward then go with them. But If you have a little more budget, then I would go else where.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple