“Clean, close to center but not quiet”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Zlin
Wellness Hotel Amenity Zlin
Ranked #8 of 16 Zlin B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 October 2016

We spent one night in this hotel and I would not recommended to anyone who is looking for a good sleep and rest. Too close to main road with passing cars cost constant noise all night. We also could hear people next door talking as well as downstairs reception area. We would not stay there again but I have to say that staff was very friendly and nice.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed 28 February 2016

Spent three nights there during a business trip and got what I needed - a clean room with modern simple furnishing - design is not the goal here, all is comfortable and practical. Service was excellent. Breakfast is served, no self-service, but you are asked to order the evening before, and it seems you cannot go wrong - at least I had a different choice every morning, and it was always fine.
Wi-fi may have some weaker places (or moments?), but it was not really any problem.
Parking may be a bit difficult, as the wellness part is quite busy, but in the evening you will get your parking spot without any problem.
If I get back to Zlin, I would go anywhere else.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 December 2014

I've stayed in the hotel for two weeks and my stay was quite ok.
The location of the hotel is perfect, about 10 minutes walk from the city center in a really quiet neighborhood.
The rooms are nice and clean ususally with double bed (two single beds pushed together). The bathroom was quite small in my room but enough for purpose , I was only missing the hair dryer.
The only thing I did not like about my room was the fact that there were no heater or air conditioning in it so it was impossible to set the temperature in the room. Well, and the WIFI was not working properly but this really depends on the room you get.
The staff was really nice and helpful. We also had breakfast which was delicious with the possibility to choose from different types. I think it was really good value.
In overall I would recommend to stay in the hotel. It has also a wellness spa which is quite nice.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2013

I went to a metal gig in Zlin and thought this was nice play to recover at... and it was. You obviously get the usual classic Czech silliness like two single beds pushed together making it a double. This seems standard across the country unless you to 4* plus. Room was however very clean and pretty modern. I suppose given this is a spa... the bathroom was very good - if I was picky, then the shower head's height isn't adjustable. There was a decent fridge with plenty of beer to start the night - and not overpriced beer. Excellent wifi. I can't talk about sleep quality as I probably had too much to drink at that point to judge that... but I do remember one strange thing. When waking up in the morning I thought I could hear music and wasn't sure where it was coming from. Given I was half deaf following the metal gig, any noise was rather irritable. I then noticed that there are small speakers in corridors (outside of the rooms) playing the softest (not loud) music. Not sure what time in the morning this was playing from, but thought that was rather strange.

One thing that was definitely excellent was the breakfast. You need to order this the evening before and need to pay extra on the top of your accommodation. That's 99 CZK, which is just over £ 3. So worth it.

On overall, I think this was pretty good place and ideal in my circumstances. Can't comment on the spa side of this place, as I didn't use it.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 September 2012

I've stayed in Amenity three times since 2010, spent more than 10 nights there and I see no reason why not to return when I'll visit Zlín for the next time.

This is basically a handful of rooms on the second floor of a day-spa (this year it was clear that their dayspa business is starting to grow as well), it is absolutely clean, decorated with modern taste and has good bathroom. Rooms are cleaned every day as well as minibar restocked.

Proper television with good selection of (dubbed or Czech) channels and now also a free, well-functioning wi-fi. Safety locker. Free parking for some 8-10 cars in front of the spa. Receptionists are polite and helpful. They serve a breakfast menu, preferably ordered the day before, for 99 kc/ ~4 euros.

Location is roughly a 10 minute walk from the city center. It's on one of the main streets, but it's not too loud for sleeping.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends