All reviews front desk woman working crock pot fitness center stay there again every morning waffle house lacrosse tournament hotel is located waffles convenient location gas station the staff was super friendly perfect stay next morning nice room the breakfast area
Reviewed 3 January 2018

The rooms were clean and reasonable and the staff was generally friendly and helpful. I didn't pay attention to the fact that the rooms with two bed were only doubles and not queens which made sleeping a little less comfortable though the beds were just fine.

Although the hotel is advertised as having coffee in the lobby, it was only there during breakfast and removed after. Non was available during our 4-day stay at any other time. The breakfast was fine with just enough offerings, but it did run quite low towards the end of serving time. The grits were to die for, however!

We also experienced quite a bit of noise from our neighbors on both sides. I did call the front desk after one late night (after 1 a.m.) after I had concerns about what sounded like a heated domestic dispute, it was handled quickly. There were a few times that I had tried to find someone at the desk but it was empty for quite some time.

Overall, the stay was generally satisfactory, but I would probably look elsewhere upon returning.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lisa G
Daphne C, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Thank you for staying with in our newly renovated rooms.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Checked in on 10-26-2017 about 10:30PM and Allen was at the front desk he was very pleasant and checked me and my two co-workers in pretty fast. Because of the wonderful service I gotten I would more then likely stay at this hotel again

Tracy Rowser
Daniel's Charters Driver

Room Tip: The rooms are like mini apartments
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Daphne C, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

We look forward to having you stay with us in the future. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

“Mini-suite” was clean and satisfactory. Front desk staff was very helpful. There is some remodeling underway, but if didn’t affect me. Hdjdhdhdhdhdjdjjfjfjdjdjddhdhdhdhdhhnxjxdddhdhfdjdndbxbzbxbxvzzziwiwr. Ieirjjbdbcj. Ndjejrd

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Our improvements will be completed mid December. Thank you for the feedback. Your comments will be shared with our team.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Worst experience I have had at a Marriott hotel ... from check in to check out! Arrived to find an unoccupied front desk and waited almost 15 minutes before someone showed up. When I entered my room, I almost tripped over the ottoman, which was as close to the door as you can get it and still close the door. The odd shaped room has the ottoman was in from of a sofa with a dresser on the opposite side that has the television on top f it. The bed was on the other side of these and the gap between the ottoman and the dresser to reach the bed was maybe 12 inches. I went back to the front desk and asked if they had any rooms that were laid out nicer (waited another 10 minutes for her to make an appearance). She told me that all the rooms were laid out the same and, in fact, my room was one of the newer renovated rooms. Could have fooled me! I ended up moving the ottoman up against a wall to give myself some room.
Crammed and unattractive is the best way I can describe the room. The only plus was that the bed was comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Thomas S
Daphne C, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Thank you for staying with us. I apologize we did not deliver the service you expected when checking in. Our rooms have been updated to the current Marriott layout. We value you as our guest and hope to see you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel on Friday night, October 13th. They wanted a card "for incidentals", so I gave them my debit card to "hold" the room. We had no incidentals. We checked out the next day and I paid for the room in cash, in full. Today is one week later, and they STILL have not released the $160 to me on my debit card. I've called the bank, who told me this is 100% up to Springhill Suites to do: they decide when they will design to release my money back to me. I've called them twice. Apparently the manager is "away", so I've not been allowed to speak to her. Meanwhile, we checked into the Best Western Plus Resorts in Fort Myers Beach, and they immediately released the $500 they had been holding on my debit card, as soon as we provided another form of payment. Spring Hill Suites has had their other form of payment for a WEEK, and still won't release my money. If they are going to hold money they aren't entitled to for this length of time, they should post a sign. This is ridiculous.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Daphne C, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Thank you for staying with us. We value you as our guest.