US$125
US$103
US$139
Baymont by Wyndham Kennesaw(Kennesaw)(Great Value!)
US$99
GardenInn.com
US$149
US$176
EmbassySuites.com
All reviewscracker barrelroom was cleanbreakfast ladybiscuits and gravywould stay here againroad tripinterstategeorgiarates
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Room was dated but very clean and the staff were very friendly. Bed was comfortable and we had plenty of pillows and towels. We were just passing through and found this hotel to be a very good deal. We would stay here again.

Conveniently located right off the interstate and right next door to a Cracker Barrel.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
KENNESAW I, Night Audit at Kennesaw Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

This was such a friendly hotel. The breakfast by Lea was wonderful, offering to fix you what ever you wanted to eat if it wasn't provided. The hotel staff was so helpful to get you where you needed to go. Definitely will stay there again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
KENNESAW I, night audit at Kennesaw Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

Thank you so much for such a good review. We always hope that our staff is the best asset our property possesses In the future we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped for a quick overnight on our way to Florida. Property is outdated but beds were comfortable. Bathroom could have been a little cleaner. Shower was hot and good water pressure. Left early before they served breakfast so I can't leave a review for that. Loved having Cracker Barrel in the parking lot.Fine if your just passing through for a quick sleep.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Tonya063074
KENNESAW I, Night Audit at Kennesaw Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It sounds as though you had a good stay for the most part. The next time you are in the area please visit us again. If there are ever any problems please do not hesitate to bring them to our attention.

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

Stopped here last 3 years on my way to Florida. They are no longer a Best Western. No they call themselves Kennesaw Inn. I liked it because it's easy on and off the expressway. The they have a place to park my camper trailer and the Cracker Barrel restaurant just behind the motel. It's clean, but in need of upgrades. They offer a hot breakfast in the morning a plus

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
KENNESAW I, Front Office Manager at Kennesaw Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our motel during your stay. Yes, we did change names on December 1st, 2016. So we thank you again for staying with us after the name change. I will give your review to management about the upgrades. We hope if you are in the Kennesaw area again you will choose to stay with us. Thank you.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

We had room 140 a king no smoking on the first floor. We got in around 9 pm and still had time to eat next door at Cracker Barrel. A very good night! Breakfast was adequate but missing the hot food as their truck was late. We did get some pancakes though.

Stayed: January 2017

Thank you for staying with us on your way through Kennesaw. I am sorry about the food truck being late and I am working to make sure that doesn't happen again. I am glad that you had a good night's sleep. I hope if you are in the Kennesaw area again you will choose to stay with us.