Lowest prices for your stay
ibis Budget
RM 425
RM 387
Get rewarded with One Key
All reviews rooms are small just round the corner de clichy metro station other guests good size recommend this hotel hairdryer reachable mairie pillows line reception paris tourist neighborhood
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 April 2023

Budget hotel. Room was nice although a tad on the small side. Breakfast is good. Tube (Mairie de Clichy) is near the hotel and you do have some supermarkets nearby (including a vegetarian specialized). All in all a good alternative if you plan on visiting Paris on a tight budget.

Date of stay: December 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 January 2023

I have been to Paris so many times but most of the hotels are really bad (including expensive ones). This time I decide to go budget after reading good views by other guests. I stayed at this hotel for the New Year celebration and it was a good decision. Many hotels were sold out. The location of this IBIS a bit far away. But the hotel is very quiet, which is rare in Paris. The room is small but enough. The staff were helpful. The room is minimal style and I went to front desk to ask extra blanket and soap. They were all provided after request. I felt safe in this neighbourhood, even around 2 am New Year Eve. Bus station and metro station were close by. Grocery store was around the corner. I certainly will consider staying here again if returning to Paris. Breakfast was a bit just pastry plus coffee and juice. But I am not picky to have to have eggs / bacon. The only bit concern is heating for the room was not great. That was why I asked for extra blanket.

Date of stay: December 2022
1  Thank LWB888
Reviewed 20 October 2022 via mobile

Really nice, modern and clean accommodation. The bed and pillows were so comfortable and extremely clean with daily towel changes. Free Wi-Fi great signal and excellent receptionist lady willing to help with all your needs.
The rooms are a little small as some people have previously stated but totally a Good size for Holiday.
2 mins walk from the Metro and a few supermarkets around. I’ve stayed in far worse 4* and this is by far the Best budget hotel I’ve stayed in.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2022 via mobile

I stayed at the Ibis Budget Hotel Mairie de Clichy for four nights. This is a little gem! The hotel is just outside the centre of Paris but the metro station is two minutes walk and the line will take you to central Paris in around fifteen minutes. The hotel is spotless, my room was cleaned daily. The rooms are small but comfortable. I slept very well! It was very hot but the air con worked perfectly. Don't expect a kettle, hairdryer etc, this is a budget hotel but you can buy drinks in reception and there are two supermarkets just round the corner. Lastly I must mention the staff, really friendly and always smiling! Thank you Ibis, I will be back!

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 July 2022 via mobile

All comments quite accurate so far!
Good points: great location near metro station, calm area, supermarkets….
Our air con wasn’t working but they changed our room without too much hassle.

Bad points: both vending machines and microwave out of service!! Bit of a coincidence, all three machines out of order at the same time? Is it to discourage people to eat in their rooms?

Date of stay: July 2022