Hotels.com
Priceline
Go to your Happy Price
Stuart A
Farnham, United Kingdom

Nice modern hotel, very friendly staff.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 14 Apr 2024
Nice hotel, very modern and nicely decorated. Our room was compact but perfectly large enough, the walk in shower was nice and it was very quiet. We also had a large balcony, facing in, which was pleasant to sit out on, given we had fabulous weather, with a glass of wine.The staff were all very friendly and helpful. There is a metro station a few minutes away which makes getting into the centre (about half an hour) very easy. We would certainly stay again.
Date of stay: April 2024
    RM 466
0.6 km from Hotel YAC Paris Clichy, A Member of Radisson Individuals
Fitness centre
View more hotels in Clichy
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 March 2024

I had a great weekend stay at yak hotel good location not far from the city ,great facilities nice room very cozy , friendly staff i would definitely bool again when i visit paris once again . Thank you 4 the service .

Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank rubertdirks
Reviewed 27 March 2024

Nice stay with YAC Paris !!! Jinal at the reception is friendly and she helped us a lot to plan around . She made us feel at home. Rooms were cosy and comfortable. Friendly atmosphere . Kids also enjoyed a lot.Thanks so much Jinal for everything...

Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2024

Dear YAC Hotel Paris Clichy, where should I begin?
You guys made my trip memorable beyond my expectations!

A trip to Paris is always special but this trip was extra special for me because I had a proposal planned to my girlfriend.

As a traveller myself, I always look for Service, Cleanliness, Facilities and Location when it comes to choosing my hotels.
I am very picky when it comes to choosing hotels and I have a really high standard then I never compromise.

I am from Sweden and had never been to Paris before and I had never heard of YAC Hotel before.

I saw that YAC Hotel was a partner of Radisson Hotels and from experience, Radisson Hotels almost never dissappoints.

I saw the pictures of YAC Hotel and trusted my gut feeling and booked it for 4 days.

Upon our very early arrival around, me and my girlfriend were greeted by two very friendly receptionist.
One man called Raouf and one woman whoms name I unfortunately never wrote down.

Raouf helped me with the check in and were super friendly, as well as the woman next to him.
Me and my girlfriend had the oppurtunity to get an early check in and when my girlfriend went up to the room, Raouf helped me with a reservation for a very fancy restaurant with the most perfect Eiffel Tower view.

I told him about my proposal plans and he understood the assignment and helped me with everything I asked for.

The room was very clean, the bathroom and the bed most importantly.
We asked for Room Service which was good even though I usually prefer to eat at the restaurant.

By the evening we went to the restaurant that Raouf booked and by the time we came back to the hotel, me and my girlfriend were engaged.

During our stay, all the staff were just absolutley amazing.
The staff from the breakfast, the staff from the bar, the staff from the houskeeping and of course the reception.

They all noticed our engagement and they showed us the most kindness and respect.
It was as if this was a family hotel and me and my fiancee were a part of this family.

I have worked in the hotel business for more than 15years, both as a emploee and as a employer.
Misstakes in a hotel can happen and unfortunatley sometimes it may not turn out exactly they way the guest wanted to.

Even though we as guests want to have the most perfect stay, we should never forget that we are all human and sometimes things could go wrong.

The most important thing is that the staff always stays proffessional and helpful.

The staff from the reception were so friendly and they made us feel so welcommed that by the end of our stay it felt like we were saying goodbye to friends, not the staff.

I am so embarresed that I did not write down any names but surley, they know who they are and once again I want to say thank you!

This trip became on of the most memorable trip for both me and my fiancee and we will surely book YAC Hotel Clichy for our next visit to Paris.

Elias Lashgari

Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2024

Will definitely be staying here again when i return to Paris. I loved everything about the hotel. What i would of like though is a chair in the room. We stayed in the Superior Room (Garden) it has plenty of space for a chair.

Date of stay: February 2024
Reviewed 19 January 2024

No table/desk and office char in the room. Pls check before booking. Housekeeping can be better. Bar in the lobby is nice - got a crash course on wine from Jinal - she knows her stuff well. Would recommend to go to the bar once. Jinal and the front desk have been very helpful with food recommendations.

Date of stay: January 2024