“Business trip (apartment - 2 weeks, single room 3 days)”

Hotel Residence Europe
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Clichy
Reviewed 26 March 2017

Hello!
I was in the business trip and this hotel stays very close to my office. First 2 weeks I was living in apartment after I rent single room.
First of all I want to say Big thank to all guys on reception! You work really fantastically! I got help and answers to the all question, what I had. About town, shops, subway etc.

Apartment: I can recommend this type of room for family (3 persons), couple or single person. For 3 persons it will be pretty small, only if the third one is child. In appartment you'll get:
1) Bathroom - here we have shower cabin
2) Hall with cupboard - it's pretty small, but enough for 2 person with child
3) Toilet
4) Kitchen - very well equipt. You got all the necessary utensils to preparey type of meal. Dishwasher machine, kettle, toster, microowen. Kitchen would be enough even for 4 persons.
5)Bedroom - workzone (table and chair), safebox, bed (hidden in the cupboard).
6) Free WIFI everywhere in the hotel.
Everything is not modern or new. But It’s VERY clean, and staff always clean rooms very carefully.
If you want to wash your cloth and dry it, they have washer and dryer machines in the courtyard. It works perfectly.
Breakfast – nothing special, but you will not stay hungry. I can put 3,5 – 4 as a mark for the breakfast. BUT! It’s not a traditional French coffee and toast, it’s real breakfast.
SingleRoom: also is OK. Only one minus – it’s pretty noisy.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed 10 March 2017

We had an apartment at this particular hotel and it was great! Everything, of course coming from the US is A LOT smaller- as to be expected- but very clean, bright and the mattresses were great- even the sofa bed. We were a family of 4 and spent 12 days in this particular hotel traveling on the metro or train, each 10 minutes walk from this hotel. The pool was nice, breakfast was good... but the best part was the people. They were very helpful, kind and friendly- especially to my children. They even went so far as to giving each child a card to use if they got lost to get a taxi back to the hotel. Couldn't have had a better experience!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
manageurope, Directeur général at Hotel Residence Europe, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Dear Mister Weinheim,

We are so pleased you get such a nice experiment with our personnel
It is with great pleasure that we receive your compliments; your note is an extra motivation to give the best of ourselves, the next time you come.

Thank you again for your support, and please accept, Sir, my best regards
Pascal Gasnier, Manager

Reviewed 26 October 2016

My girlfriend and I stayed 2 nights in this cosy hotel. It was exactly as expected, indeed : clean, comfortable, spacious enough for two people, and there is a bath, it's a plus.
Moreover, the staff is helpful and give good advice!
The Hotel Residence Europe is located near public transportation, easy to move in the city center.
Very pleasant stay, I suggest you go there :)

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

I had 2 night in this hotel. The best thing about it was a very short distance to the office.
The hotel is basic- very small room, the bathroom is tiny with not enough space even to dry a wet towel.
Maintenance is OK but nothing more.
The staff were nice!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
manageurope, Directeur général at Hotel Residence Europe, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2016

Dear Sir,

We thank you for choosing the Hotel Europe Clichy for your stay in Paris. I thank you for taking the time to share your feelings. I'm glad you appreciate our staff.

Please receive Sir, our best regards.
Pascal Gasnier
Manager

Reviewed 4 August 2016

Stayed with two colleagues in 4 person apartment for just over one month, upon arriving the first surprise was that there was no lift, our apartment was on the third floor, ( the apartment was booked on our behalf by another colleague and he did not specify this ), following this we discovered that the four person apartment was two double bedrooms ( initially it was for four male adults ), obviously we had little desire to share double beds for a month together ( again this may have been specified initially but information about which was not forwarded to ourselves by our colleague ), one of the beds was clearly not a double bed....! There was no way I could have shared it, not even with my son!! There was a safe in the wardrobe but it was not bolted in so could have easily be removed should anyone have wanted ( it was not particularly heaving either ), cleaning was done once a week, I would have expected maybe twice a week, secure car parking would be charged at 8 Euros per day, we took advantage of this on a few occasions, mostly we parked on street, as between 6pm and 8am there was no charge, I had a bottle of perfume broken by the cleaning staff which commendably was quickly replaced with a new one and without any kind of discussion. Never took advantage of or even saw the hotel pool, neither di I have breakfast there which was included in the rate. Price was reasonable. Overall satisfactory.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
manageurope, Directeur général at Hotel Residence Europe, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2016

Dear Sir
We thank you for your visit and time spent to send us your comments, allowing us to evolve in our business.
Please receive, sincerely our best regards.
Pascal Gasnier
Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Clichy
0.6 km away
0.6 km away
Grand Hotel Clichy
Grand Hotel Clichy
#4 of 11 in Clichy

Been to Hotel Residence Europe? Share your experiences!