“Very nice fitness area ”

Hotel Residence Europe
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Clichy
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Small but clean room a bit old fashioned but the bathroom is awsome, looks like new. Very quiet during night. The fitness area is fabulous, with some equipment, a beautiful pool and whirlpool and Sauna. Towels available. Nice bar with outdoor terrace. The hotel doesn't have a restaurant but at the desk they can provide you all the information you need to dine out. Very nice and friendly personnel. Very close to my office there, will be back for sure.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
manageurope, Directeur général at Hotel Residence Europe, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

Dear SaraVeg81,
We thank you for choosing the Hotel Europe Clichy for your stay in Paris. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for taking the time to share your feelings.

It is with great pleasure that we receive your compliments, please notice all ours rooms are nearly finish renovated, and when you come back, you will have brand new rooms to welcome you.

Waiting to receive you soon in our hotel.
Pascal Gasnier
Manager

Reviewed 26 March 2017

Hello!
I was in the business trip and this hotel stays very close to my office. First 2 weeks I was living in apartment after I rent single room.
First of all I want to say Big thank to all guys on reception! You work really fantastically! I got help and answers to the all question, what I had. About town, shops, subway etc.

Apartment: I can recommend this type of room for family (3 persons), couple or single person. For 3 persons it will be pretty small, only if the third one is child. In appartment you'll get:
1) Bathroom - here we have shower cabin
2) Hall with cupboard - it's pretty small, but enough for 2 person with child
3) Toilet
4) Kitchen - very well equipt. You got all the necessary utensils to preparey type of meal. Dishwasher machine, kettle, toster, microowen. Kitchen would be enough even for 4 persons.
5)Bedroom - workzone (table and chair), safebox, bed (hidden in the cupboard).
6) Free WIFI everywhere in the hotel.
Everything is not modern or new. But It’s VERY clean, and staff always clean rooms very carefully.
If you want to wash your cloth and dry it, they have washer and dryer machines in the courtyard. It works perfectly.
Breakfast – nothing special, but you will not stay hungry. I can put 3,5 – 4 as a mark for the breakfast. BUT! It’s not a traditional French coffee and toast, it’s real breakfast.
SingleRoom: also is OK. Only one minus – it’s pretty noisy.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 March 2017

We had an apartment at this particular hotel and it was great! Everything, of course coming from the US is A LOT smaller- as to be expected- but very clean, bright and the mattresses were great- even the sofa bed. We were a family of 4 and spent 12 days in this particular hotel traveling on the metro or train, each 10 minutes walk from this hotel. The pool was nice, breakfast was good... but the best part was the people. They were very helpful, kind and friendly- especially to my children. They even went so far as to giving each child a card to use if they got lost to get a taxi back to the hotel. Couldn't have had a better experience!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
manageurope, Directeur général at Hotel Residence Europe, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Dear Mister Weinheim,

We are so pleased you get such a nice experiment with our personnel
It is with great pleasure that we receive your compliments; your note is an extra motivation to give the best of ourselves, the next time you come.

Thank you again for your support, and please accept, Sir, my best regards
Pascal Gasnier, Manager

Reviewed 26 October 2016

My girlfriend and I stayed 2 nights in this cosy hotel. It was exactly as expected, indeed : clean, comfortable, spacious enough for two people, and there is a bath, it's a plus.
Moreover, the staff is helpful and give good advice!
The Hotel Residence Europe is located near public transportation, easy to move in the city center.
Very pleasant stay, I suggest you go there :)

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

I had 2 night in this hotel. The best thing about it was a very short distance to the office.
The hotel is basic- very small room, the bathroom is tiny with not enough space even to dry a wet towel.
Maintenance is OK but nothing more.
The staff were nice!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
manageurope, Directeur général at Hotel Residence Europe, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2016

Dear Sir,

We thank you for choosing the Hotel Europe Clichy for your stay in Paris. I thank you for taking the time to share your feelings. I'm glad you appreciate our staff.

Please receive Sir, our best regards.
Pascal Gasnier
Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Clichy
0.6 km away
0.6 km away
Grand Hotel Clichy
Grand Hotel Clichy
#4 of 11 in Clichy

Been to Hotel Residence Europe? Share your experiences!