All reviews room cleaning nearby restaurants nearest metro place to stay bed sheets kitchenette exhibition champerret bakery apartment paris iron utensils duration line
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

We had a 2 bedroom unit, quite spacious rooms. It was neat and clean. The bathroom was a problem as the shower leaked and every time you had to use all the towels to dry the floor etc. It was quite and safe. Convenience stores close by. Parking must be pre booked, would not recommend parking in street. A good choice to stay close to Paris. Staff was friendly.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Adagio Clichy was recommended to me by a friend who lives in that district. It was very easy to get around from there to central Paris and I had no problems with location. Some great local eateries and given that this is a much more suburban district the quality was great.
Hotel above basic and the small apartment was fine for my needs. Staff helpful and friendly. I stayed during a particularly hot week in July and my only criticism was that the ac in the room is timed to switch off and I couldn't get it to be constant. But otherwise a very handy place to stay and good value for Paris in high season.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night, got a nice and big apartment for a decent price. Location is too far away for central Paris stay and no convenient travel options to central Paris. Not many family room options in Paris it seems.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Our experience at Adagio was great. We stayed 14 nights. Great internet , Nice Room,wonderful staff. A special thank for the housekeeping and all the reception team.Nice neighbourhood. It our place in Paris for sure!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Rémy Z, Directeur général at Adagio Access Paris Clichy, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Dear Customer,
The entire Adagio staff team would like to join me in thanking you for your comment.
We were delighted to read that you appreciated the aparthotel concept.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again to one of our aparthotels.
Kind regards,
Rémy Z-General Manager

Reviewed 22 June 2017

The hotel is not very well located but the room I stayed in was large enough for two. The breakfast could be better, but it is ok for 8 euros.

Unfortunately the staff is the great weakness of this hotel.
Even before I traveled to Paris, I sent an e-mail regarding some deliveries that would arrive (before and during my stay) under my name, and a person from reception answered the e-mail saying it was ok and they would keep it for me.

For my surprise, two of the three packages were refused by the hotel without any convincing reason. This caused me so many troubles that I lost two days trying to find my packages throughout Paris' and neighboor cities mail agencies. I had to spend money with taxis and the hotel could not care less about a problem they created.

In the end, I could recover only one product and the other I will try to cancell and have a refund. If not possible, the amateur staff will make me loose around 120 euros.

I do not recommend this hotel at all.

Just to finish, the day we were leaving, a very unpleasant boy from reception stoped us from having breakfast. He argued it was not possible and we would have to pay. When he finally checked the system, he realised this was a mistake and we have payed for the breakfast since the first day.

Not happy with this, he started mocking us and acting in a very disrespectful way, showing the true values of this hotel chain. I took a picture of his face and he got angry because he knows I will send an e-mail to his superior (if there is actually someone in charge of that mess!).

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business