Lowest prices for your stay
RM 340
Adagio Access
RM 340
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Whilst I appreciate that our choice was budget based, when we booked an apartment in the outskirts of Paris we did not expect a smelly building, a kitchenette so tiny that you either can store things on the job or cook on it, we didn’t expect having to physically walk in and out of the building when attempting to use the car park (we eventually gave up and parked on the road) to get and return the remote control for the automated doors. We didn’t expect to find only 2 towels (when I asked beforehand I was told via email that we would have a kit of towels for 2 days for 4 days) and 2 toilet rolls. No kettle, apartment super hot and it was a maze to get to it. Will not use it again.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Z1607EDelenas
Reviewed 9 April 2018

Stayed here on a business trip after an awful stay at the Evergreen the last time.
This place is quite economical, but was really not for me. I opened the window and could smell drugs being smoked either outside the building, so I did not feel that safe.

I arrived late at night, there was not even bottled water available in the apartment. This for me is just a crash pad. Had breakfast the next morning, wasn't really any selection. It's very basic.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank ejx76
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

The apartment was clean, close to Line L Train (2 stations to Saint Lazare) with a supermarket and sushi restaurant close by.
The room has what I needed but was a bit smelly yet can be better with some fresh air.
Good choice for couple of nights though.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 February 2018

The building is very modern and safe. The room was very comfortable with excellent self-catered facilities. The stuff was very polite and willing to assist me anytime in a really efficient way with a number of issues that arise in the context of a long stay. The location is very close to the Clichy-Levallois train station, so the visitor easily reaches the center. All in all, a highly recommended choice.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 January 2018

The department was well in the price benefit equation, but the maintenance and cleaning could be better. Although I ask for help in this ishues they did not resolve them.
It's the first time this happens to me in an Accord chain hotel.
Regards

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com