Lowest prices for your stay
RM 339
Adagio Access
RM 340
RM 340
Get rewarded with One Key
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 November 2018

We stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment in August this year with family. The hotel is very basic with no frills however comfortable with helpful staff. The kitchen had utencils for cooking, however there was not a kettle to boil wate so we just used a pot and boiled water on the stove. The fridge was a nice a big one and stored all our groceries for the 4 days we spent in Paris. The bathroom had no window and became quite steamy and warm in there. The rooms were perfect sizes and we slept comfortable.
The Hotel was very central and we walked to the grocery store and the metro a block or 2 away. It is noisy in the neighbourhood (which we loved the enery and the atmosphere) and the room was soundproof so we could block that out for sleeping. I would recommend this hotel for big families, and short stays. You will be out exploring Paris most of the day.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 17 October 2018

Stayed here for a week and has been a pretty much non - intruding place. The room equipped with kitchenette and utensils gives you the ability to cook, if you need. I did not opt for their morning breakfast, instead used the kitchenette to prepare.
Pros : Just outside the city, if thats you want to, around 5 to 7 minutes walk to nearest metro, surrounded by basic shops - a good one within budget. Iron stand/iron etc on request.
What could have been better : Being a light/minm frills place, their room cleaning happens only once in 3 days, unless requested. This could be made everyday.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank AddictedtoLife
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

On arrival the hotel looked nice and tidy.
We arrived 20 mins outside of check in time and had two people in the queue in front of us... took around 20 minutes before being seen to, to check in.
Receptionist was rude (possibly the language barrier)..
We had two rooms - myself and my partner in one and his parents in the other.
Our room had not been cleaned from the previous guest; bed sheets were scrumpled and dirty towels on the bathroom floor.
We were immediately given a new room,thankfully, which contained a safe in the bottom of the wardrobe - my partners parents did not have one and there wasn't one in our previous room so we were happy about this EXCEPT it was locked open and no instructions!
When asking at reception they couldn't have been less interested; advised us they were new and "the guy that comes in at 20.30 will know"... the guy at 20.30 also didn't have a clue! And there were no safes in the reception area as advertised... at least that's what the receptionist said.

The air con was in a different language, again with no instructions on how to use... I figured out how to change the language as partners parents was already set to English HOWEVER it would not allow me to change any settings as the air filter needs changing... in both rooms!

No English signage on how to find the lift/stairs... I have a phobia of lifts so went in search of stairs... turns out they are next to the lifts and not past the apartments where I ended up looking!!

It was also not explained that in order to gain entry to the hotel you had to enter a code on the intercom... We were given the code, but had no idea what it was for!!
It was another guest that showed us what to do!
We had been 'told off' the night before for keep ringing the intercom and that we had to use our 'card' for entry... We took this as the room key, not the code wrote down!

All in all I do not think I would stay here again and I certainly wouldn't recommend it.

I understand it is a budget hotel and you get what you pay for and the room itself was comfortable, decent size etc, it was more the attitude and unhelpfulness of the staff that would put me off.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank alannahl62
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Whilst I appreciate that our choice was budget based, when we booked an apartment in the outskirts of Paris we did not expect a smelly building, a kitchenette so tiny that you either can store things on the job or cook on it, we didn’t expect having to physically walk in and out of the building when attempting to use the car park (we eventually gave up and parked on the road) to get and return the remote control for the automated doors. We didn’t expect to find only 2 towels (when I asked beforehand I was told via email that we would have a kit of towels for 2 days for 4 days) and 2 toilet rolls. No kettle, apartment super hot and it was a maze to get to it. Will not use it again.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Z1607EDelenas
Reviewed 9 April 2018

Stayed here on a business trip after an awful stay at the Evergreen the last time.
This place is quite economical, but was really not for me. I opened the window and could smell drugs being smoked either outside the building, so I did not feel that safe.

I arrived late at night, there was not even bottled water available in the apartment. This for me is just a crash pad. Had breakfast the next morning, wasn't really any selection. It's very basic.

Date of stay: April 2018